Describe Yourself, let's get to know each other

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 21, 2008.

1. id rather work with mr n sync. . .

he gets all the girls but he's not interested. . . enter available co-worker/friend (me)

2. I'm the shy guy you wouldn't expect to use cannabis.

Prefer older music, I don't understand this new music out, they seem to have run out of ideas so they sing about anything/everything.

Politically blind, could care less, but Ron Paul had some good points.

Dating>relationships.

3. I'm a sadomasochistic thumbtack enthusiast who enjoys boccie ball and basket weaving.

That's all you bitches need to know.

4. boccie ball

:hello:

5. To be honest I didn't read alot of the post, just the first couple then hit the reply button...

Also watching Blades of Glory and Jenna Fischer is mucho hot, yo. Anywho...

Lets see, I'm 24 years old... Kind of a shy guy until I hang out with you a couple times. Also kinda quiet, don't really say much unless its needed to be added to a conversation but I'll talk a storm up if I we have the same interest. Work wise I go everyday and do the job without complaints. Listen to classic rock mainly, heavy metal, some rap and some country. Not really good at these types of things though, always feel awkward talking about myself. I like to drink, thats always a good time. Like to play video games... Like football and MMA, boxing is also pretty cool. On days I get off from work early I enjoy rolling a blunt and riding through the backroads of the area around here... Awesome scenery, country roads and crops growing and all that jazz... Enjoy comedy movies.. I guess thats about it, I dunno.

Wait did I say I smoke weed? Because I do...

6. What up, I'm 420hippie, I'm 19, 20 next month. My friends have my many nick names for me and most of them have a combination of either a hippie or drug reference and some sort of play on my last name. Born and raised in Minnesota and i love it, so much in fact that i got an outline of it tattooed on my forearm. I played started playing hockey when i was 4 and played until my sophomore year in HS. I also played youth soccer and baseball and HS football and lacrosse. Although i don't play sports anymore i work out daily and try to maintain a healthy diet. I snowboard all winter and still play pick up hockey and lax games. I have a really strangely tight group of friends. It's a group of about 11 of us and we can all count on each other for pretty much anything. It's unlike anything else i've ever been a part of and i'm so grateful for it. We all hang out at the same guy's house and we all kinda live there, it's hard to explain but we all smoke and drink together... mostly smoking and between us all we propably hae close to 50 peices, and we all hand out in his very that 70's show basement only way cooler.
    I guess i'm a pretty big hippie, i wear hemp every day, i have hair compareable to jim morrison, always a hat or bandana on but usually a bandana. Out of my group of friends there i'm the biggest pot head, they all say i remind them of saul from pineapple express. I'm super chill and open minded which and i have a very wide varity of interests, i attribute all of these mostly to weed. I smoked my first bowl when i was 15 and smoked all through HS and in my junior year it become a regular thing and after senior year it became daily.
    I love weed, a lot. I've also done mushrooms, they seem to only get better the more i do them. I like to drink heavily but not often, usually i just get baked and have just enough beer to maintain a buzz. I'll also do any painkillers or anti anxiety pills when i get the chance. As far as drugs i haven't done I'm very interested in LSD and DMT both of which i would love to get my hands on. I'm also not opposed to trying coke or e. I firmly believe that psychedelics are a key to unlocking a deeper part of ourselves, a deeper thinking. I have terrible ADD so i also take Ritalin and i've been through depression so i've also taken anti-depressants And Marijuana is THE SHIT.
    I'm from duluth but i'm spending my summer near the TC to work at a tree service. When i move back home i go back to slangin pizza's, best job ever! I will be starting college spring semester this year, i took some time off to kinda figure out what sort of direction to go in. I'm super into nature so that's the sort of thing i wanna, something enviornmental. I feel most at peace wheni'm in the woods, camping is the shit, so is hunting and fishing. I'm really into travel and flowerchild hit my dream job perfectly...
    +rep to you, That is exactly what i wanna do!! :D
    I'm super into music, i go to concerts all the time. I'm really into rock, classic rock especially, also reggae, jam band, blues, acoustic, hip hop, a little country, and a little classical. my favorite bamd is aerosmith, my concert was Van Halen and my most recent was Jack Johnson. I love music it consumes me, and there is nothing better in life than getting baked then turning up the music, and laying on the floor... then just let the music entirely take hold of you...

So yeah... I guess that sums it up... Peace!

7. I like this :)

I'm 18, I like in Cwmbran which is a town in South Wales, UK. It really pisses me off when people say I'm english. I'm not, I'm welsh mmk? I like to smoke, have done since I was 13, cigarettes since I was about 10, alcohol from 12. I used to be in a bad way because of it, but I've come out of it and know how to control myself now. I love my music. I play guitar, bass, piano, drums and attempt to sing now and then. I listen to pretty much anything...drum and bass, punk, hip hop, rap, trance, indie...the list really goes on. Right now I'm really into Pendulum :) My favourite artist of all time is Hendrix. Nobody compares. I left school when I was 17, we can finish at 16 in this country but I stayed on. I got a job in finance, left that cause it was shit. I got another job in leisure, left that cause I wanted more money. Got another job in the NHS (national health service) working with kids who have learning disabilities. I wanted more money and a job where I don't have to travel so much. Still in the NHS, I'm now a risk management supervisor that gets high at lunch times or in the morning. I'm baked right now, and at work, so it's all gravy baby. Hmm what else. Oh, just so I don't sound like a boring twat I'm going to tell you something random. I lost my virginity at 13.

8. Im just a ***** that loves pussy. Thats the one thing most of us guys can relate to.