Describe Your Swag.

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Roscoe706, Sep 30, 2010.

1. i just keep it simple.

2. Summer: Singlet, boardies, thongs sunnies and maybe a hat. throw a hoody over that at night to fuck them chills off boi.

Winter: hood is up 24/7 with hat and sunnies in tact coz i roll stealth, jeans or trackies and some airmaxs or shox or timbalands.

And we all know it's all about nautica, nike, adidas, ralph lauren, lacoste, you know, purely the g shit.

3. Jeans, Puma shoes, a vintage cotton tee, or a shirt from shirt.woot, and a hoody.

I'm slowly switching to 100% organic, but funds are low.

4. What he said. Optional sunglasses (Locs) if it's too bright/windy outside.

5. Nike basketball shorts always
    random t-shirts with cool logos
    hoodies for when its cold
    skate shoes
    and you wont catch me without a hat wether its a beanie or a new era style hat

6. throw on some boxer briefs, then get on the jeans/khakis, then onto my mid shocks (NIKE OR ADDIDAS YA DIg??), then a t-shirt and a flannel depending on weather, then a sweat shirt depending on sweather, and obvi got a fresh pair of nikes on to make my cyper complete.

SWAG

7. gotta similar closet to you brah. Lots of RL Polos cant get enough of them
    couple of t-shirts, mostly from karmaloop.com
    jeans/ cargo shorts
    mostly nikes with some chucks and vans as far as shoes go

8. I have steez not swag. For all that don't get steez its style with ease. Swelly is another one I like.

Dark slim straight jeans (Matix, Bullhead, LRG, Elwood)
    or
    Shorts, (Volcom Chino or just no name shorts)
    Fruit of the Loom Boxer Briefs
    Tee Shirt (Obey mostly, LRG, KR3W, 10 Deep, that type of stuff)
    or
    Button up shirt
    or
    American Apparel V-Neck (white or gray, gotta stay simple)
    or
    Hoodie (Plain, I don't like flashy jackets)
    or
    Crew Neck Sweater.
    Red Vans Authentics/Black Supras/Rainbow Hemp Sandals when it comes to shoes, normally I have tons of shoes I wear but theyre all kinda getting worn down at the same time.

Basically if Karmaloop sells it I'd probably rock it.

9. my swag is too dope to post.

yall nigggas would be stealin it with the quickness

10. Yeah fuck swag. Steez is where its at. RIP Guru,

11. polos
    jeans
    shoes

yeahhhhh buddy

12. t-shirt (plain black with a chest pocket is probably my favorite, or other t-shirts with simple designs, not too flashy)

jeans (loose-ish.. don't like my junk being jammed into my leg.. dark grey/faded black, blue..usually from old navy or aeropostale or other places if i can find them for cheapish)

shoes (http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/adidas-top-ten-hi-white-blue-red-2.jpg but not high top, or moccasins)

buzzcut with a #2 or #3 guard, bit of a beard, bracelets from a friend and one i made

glasses

13. Shirts;
    Plain white/grey/black Tee,
    band tee's.

Pants;
    jeans from zumiez,
    sometimes basketball shorts.

Shoes;
    Vans,
    or My circa 99vulc's.

14. Right now, I've got a pretty simple swag that consists of: tight hoodies, band-tees, gym-shorts, sweatpants, nike skater shoes, and fitted hats. Every once in awhile i'll throw on some cargo shorts or jeans.

15. I be on chronicmans tip lol, this thread should be titled 'help nerds cop swag online'.

16. -vans atwood red shoes/aasics running shoe (depending which door i'm leaving through)
    -jeans/cargo shorts
    -various t-shirts i've stockpiled over the years (band shirts, joke shirts; most are black because i'm overweight)
    -regular-ass glasses with transition lenses
    -roots cotton sweatshirt when it's cold
    -sometimes a fro-pick when my self esteem is unusually high (i'm white)

people have called it the lazy rocker outfit

17. Usually a plain black/white t-shirt, with a dress shirt/denim jacket/hoodie over it. Jeans, and timberlands. :D

LIKE A BOSS.

18. white tee, bball shorts, backwards fitted, shades, adidias sandals, black nike socks optional

19. Tight long t-shirts and pants that make my ass look good with 2 inch heels. Fav brands: Roxy, Aero, Hollister and tshirts from Down In The Valley (head shop)

20. Not to get completely off topic, but who's quote is that in your sig? It interests me. :eek: