Describe your perfect blow job.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by underahoneymoon, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I'm curious about what makes an amazing blow job. I mean I think I know ;) but I want to hear from guys...and girls who love giving head.
    Are there any techniques you particularly love? Has any girl (or guy) every surprised you with a new move? Do you like it when it starts out slow and teasing or do you prefer wet and wild the whole time?

2. Don't just bob your head up and down. Get some grooooove goin. Hands can be a nice addition as well haha

3. deepthroat, make a fucking mess, and play with my balls

whore

4. Cork screw motion and actually blowing on it and then going back down = heaven

5. seriously play with my balls while you're sucking it, suck my balls too.
    obviously back of throat deepthroating is a must.
    also feel free to get messy.

man, tasty trichomes pretty much covered it.
    also watch the teeth don't scrape the d.

6. :smoke:

7. suck on my nuts

for real though, definitely suck on my balls.

and starting out slow is nice, then gobblin' it all down. then, you know, whatever else you wanna do with it :ey:

8. Put your mouth on a penis a bite really hard correct?

9. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOq0DttMqB8[/ame]

10. Isnt that the formula for more attention?

11. You gotta make it bleed.

12. dont forget the nuts, watch the teeth

13. Google Bobbi Bliss, and Klixen,and Deb's deepthroat...

Somewhere between a cross of that haha...

But mainly sucking on balls, keeping the dick wet, and keep sucking after I cum would be ideal. You don't have to swallow..had a ex who would just let it run out her mouth and down my shaft lol...it's better then getting all afraid of sperm, and stopping as soon as the dude cums.

14. Got dome while in the back seat of my Tuscan while Tupac - So Many Tears was playing. That plus the subwoofer and a few bowls right before made for an amazing bj

15. Yeah my fist paying more attention to their face

16. Honestly I don't know why it matters if she swallows or not. After I cum I could care less

17. i don't really know why it matters either, but it just makes it like at least 1.75 times better.

18. Deep throat, no teeth. Also some fancy shit with the tongue is always nice. I don't give a fuck if she spits or swallows, but it is nice to blow the load while she's still going at it.

Also, and I think I'm alone in this, under no circumstances should she touch the balls. Mine are tender lil guys and one wrong move and I'm in pain and it's that much harder for me to get off.

19. nah man, you're not the only one. a friend of mine is that same way. we were talking about it one day and i was pretty surprised to hear that there are people out there who don't like the ball play

20. Hmm that's interesting. I haven't come across a guy who didn't like ball play, yet. I always give them special attention so they don't feel left out.