Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your high.... seriously

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highfives, Aug 13, 2011.

1. im pretty chill

2. A Mix feeling of why am i smoking mids right now?

3. Depends what strain obviously, I find if it's mainly sativa I'll get buzzing and be in the mood to do stuff, indica strains give me more a chilled relaxed mode :)
    To me, a high is a high and not too fussy which I get, but really sucks when going for your before bed smoke n it gets you more awake!
    One off the subject question, does anyone from the UK ever post on here?

4. I feel like my head s gonna blow up theres. So much pressure behind my eyes but other then that I'm just chill as hell and lazy lol

5. I absolutely love eating when I'm high i can feel the warmth of the food in my mouth as my enzymes break down every bite then how it slides down my throat (Pause) I just love eating when I'm baked.

6. My body tingles. & if I close my eyes for a few secounds I feel as if my soul is leaving my body. I then open my eyes and realize I'm just high. Then play some call of duty :) I play better because I get much more into it... kinda as if the people were real.

7. Yeah man, from what i've seen theres a few of us about, where you from?:smoking:

8. #28 Born2BeHigh, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ah sweet. I'm essex, London. Just dont see alot of english phrases or lingo ect!

9. Oh and what bout you?

10. #30 Blazing 420, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    American dad is the best!!

11. I feel like I'm in a hologram card or a 3G movie and what I see is like you know on some like shark movies theyll show the sharks point of view and it'll be like orange around the eyes, yeah I see like that. :)

12. Im a little buzzed

13. Depends how much I smoke. If I'm buzzed then I'm feeling good. If I'm high then I'm in a great mood, everything is interesting, music sounds better, funny stuff is funnier. If I get totally chonged, I start spacing out. Music is the most amazing thing and my body's energy field starts vibrating to the rhythm and flowing in waves. All my senses are heightened (I spelled that hightened :smoking:), colours look totally hi-def, food is the greatest thing ever. I start questioning my existence and the existence of time, and I totally understand how there could be no time. Then I watch Cheech and Chong and laugh my ass off. I feel a special connection to animals when I'm baked, like we're on the same brainwave and they know.

14. Damn haha that's awesome. Animals should talk... That would be awesome..

15. When I'm high I'm just chill. I talk slower. My eyes are lower. Depending on how I am, I might be more confident and outgoing. I also make more jokes when I'm high. But that's about it. Basically when I'm high its like when I'm sober just more chill and with a different point of view and maybe more thoughtful