Describe your first DXM trip!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 28, 2009.

1. 1000th Post!!!!!!! :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:
    Anyway mine was so amazing! One of the best experiences of my life. I was smoking with my friend that smoked me out for the first time. I was very apprehensive about tripping, but I finally washed down 8 triple C's with some soda. Then later I experienced just extreme euphoria, I remember Too Many Puppies by Primus was playing at one point and I was singing along "too many puuuuuppiessss". I don't remember much else, I was only 13 at the time. Please don't even preach about the tripple c's for fucks sake, I still take them to this day, they have a potentiator built in what else could you ask for? I have used syrup once and had a bad allergic reaction, cough gels a couple of times but you have to take twice as many.

2. is this the sugar drunk and high thing we saw in another thread, if so please explain what t's are
    :D

3. Triple C's = Coricidin Cough and Cold = 30 mg DXM 4 mg CPM per tab.

4. #4 dlmebag, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    I consumed 360mg my first time.

Trip: For some reason I couldn't see straight, and was looking at everyone crosseyed, made everyone laugh everytime they looked at me, lol, called it "robostare." I was super sedated, felt relaxed, didn't care about a thing in the world.

Second time I consumed 500mg.

Trip: Pretty much the same but I was alone this time. Great sedation, no visuals ever though. DXM has yet to be pyschadelic for me, I consider it more of a fun party drug than a trip drug. In fact, DXM could be one of the funnest party drugs I've tried because everyone is just like lost in their minds, everything is funny, its great.

5. At low doses like 300 mg maybe it could be a party drug.
    I have never gotten OEVs from DXM, but then again I have never taken more than about 600 mg.

6. Definitely. In my opinion all drugs are better socially in low doses. Its too hard to communicate when your really fucked, not to mention any insecurity (low self confidence, self hate, etc) can come out at any time and start a bad trip.

7. #7 Barnkis, Apr 28, 2009
    don't use trip c's lol. Seriously, why would anyone be dumb enough to dose something like this?

Use a DXM-only product like zicam, robo gels or Any of the other 30 odd brands.

You say you don't want preaching, but Triple C's kill dude.

8. Can you not read man, all that shit is a bunch of bullshit as long as your not taking a massive amount you will be fine! Nearly every time I have tripped I used these, they are fine! I must be a living dead person then. My friend Jon that I tripped with first and smoked with first would always take two boxes at a time, and he's still alive. Sheesh.

9. #9 Barnkis, Apr 28, 2009
    Why would you risk it though? You can just as easily use a different product.

Edit: Sorry for jacking your thread man. You obviously know the dangers, I'll be on my way.

10. To be honest, I've read some scary shit about CPI and other chemicals they throw in there, but its not long term, its only if you OD on it, so I dont really think it matters all that much.

But I could be wrong.

11. #11 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 28, 2009
    Ya it's just everyone always jumps my ass for it like they are my mom or something. It has never done anything bad to me so I keep on.
    Well 1. I don't do syrups 2. Zicam is unavailable 3. Coughgels have half as much DXM in them, I hate having a stomach full of 40 giant gelcaps!

12. #12 -DRoidR"KB602, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Can't recall the first, but I was lovin it.
    One trip Ill never forget.. Me and 2 friends were just chillin in my backyard, listenin to music, and just trippin in general, glowsticks everything. We smoked up all our weed so we decided to pretend to smoke a joint(we were all on 700mg-850). Well it fuckin worked like a charm! We were all feelin high it was so amazing! I then started to pretend to ride my bike and was pretending to hit hips in a bowl doin 360s n shit.

Another time I took over 1000mg and smoked a lot, I didnt know if I was gunna come outa it. It was like dreaming while awake, I had a nice comfy nest on the floor n techno pounding loud, then I started to swirl around my room in my nest like a Magic Carpet! Felt the after effects for a day. My DXM days are over, a little scared of it now. If you have seen the movie Trainspotting where he takes the hit of heroine that ODs him and he sinks into the floor thats kinda how I was, just laying there trippig.

Good times!:smoking:

13. Have only tripped on DXM once.

Smoked a few small bowls and took 16 CCC's. I wasn't expecting anything, to be honest(dumb...dumb). About 45 minutes after taking the pills, I ate a chicken pot pie(dumb......dumb). Ten or so minutes after eating the pie, the effects hit me like a brick. As far a time duration goes, I do not remember, but no more than 30 minutes later I found myself heading towards the bathroom...could barely walk. Get into the bathroom, puke in the sink(dumb....dumb) and plop down on the john. Time goes by, tick tick tick, I experience a finite existence, feels like I'm dying, trip trip trip. A buddy at the time walks into the bathroom to see how I'm doing. Best way to describe it, he was the hippie that walks in on Duke while on LSD in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas....his speach was slow, hard to follow, and as he walked closer, the image of him skipped multiple times. Next thing I know, he was gone...just...fucking gone. He went back into the other room, but at the time I thought he never was. Ended up getting my ass to stand up and head back into the other room...seemed like I was 3 feet tall but at the same time, felt like my head was dragging against the ceiling. Was one hell of an experience...chain smoked like a mother fucker, though.

14. Awesome man! Ya you are definitely going to trip balls off of 16 CCC's the first time especially! That's the dose I take when I trip, I need more though, I'm probably going to get some gelcaps to take with the C's. Why did you eat the pot-pie? lol

15. #15 XxnickpwnsxX, Apr 29, 2009
    Downed 2 bottles with my 2 boys, we all took 800MG FOR FREE, lol each stole 2 from wal-mart:eek: but when the trip kicked in,it KICKED after 3 hours we were in my kitchen trippin out i felt like i weighed 1000 pounds and i fell to the floor face first, (didnt fell it tho) got up and walked out of my body and looked at myself on the ground (complete OBE) then looked over at my 2 boys starin at the wall buggin the fuck out and i walked back to myself and got up from the ground. later on we were all seing ghosts at the same time and shadows moving around it was fucking creepy then we all crashed.

And when i was at rehab this kid i knew was addicted to CCC's he ate 2 boxes every 3 days for months straight. but i guess some people are sensitive and die

16. Ya nobody I have ever known or heard of has had a problem with them and the LD50 for CPM and DXM is EXTREMELY high, It wouldn't be the easiest thing to kill yourself with.

17. #17 samuelLjackson, Apr 29, 2009
    first time:

drank a bottle of robo (i don't know how many mgs it was) and then waited 45 mins. i began to feel sick so i went and layed down in my bed with the lights off to try and get rid of some of the nausea (which turned out to be a good idea anyway). a short while after that i began to feel like i was floating a little

when it kicked in full force i started listening to children of bodom and was convinced that they were in my room playing their music and that i was floating inches above my matress. don't specifically remember any cev's.

best time:

took 900mgs. waited for it to kick in as usual, and when it did i knew what to do (go lay down in a dark place :p). turned out the lights in my room, and put on some good tunes. when i first closed my eyes after it fully kicked in i imagined a long, endless tunnel made of blue light and i felt as if i was rapidly moving through this tunnel. next thing i remember i was being forced up against a wall which was at an outward angle (probably like 45 degrees) so i was leaning back. everything was dark and grey all around me. i opened my eyes at this point and for some reason the thought that the trip was over crossed my mind. this saddened me greatly.

as i was laying there looking at my ceiling fan, it slowly faded into a giant chandelier with diamonds and crystals all over it, and the ceiling behind it faded into a fresco-like mural. everything seriously felt like i was in the sistine chapel. i have no clue whether my eyes were or weren't open (im going to assume closed though, since i don't get oev's with robo)

suddenly a gust of wind (hallucination) burst through my room and caused the chandelier to sway violently. it eventually swung so far to one side that it shattered against the ceiling and all of the diamonds and crystals fell towards me. as they fell towards me they slowed down rapidly and changed into different colors (each of them was a different color). there were hundreds of them. by now everything but the colorful crystals had faded to blackness, as if in space.

the crystals grew in size at this point, and were no longer inch-long spikes of glass/diamond but instead massive 6foot long meteor like things floating in space, in perfect formation. a single flat rectangle formation. massive field of them, as big as an asteroid field.

i was flying over them at rapid speed and looking at the crystals as i passed by, when i reached the corner of the formation. i turned and stopped, flying slightly upwards until i had a good view of the entire formation. suddenly a HUGE face appeared far off in the distance, playing a harmonica. it said some things but i can't quite remember what it said.

i quickly snapped out of the hallucination at this point. the rest of the trip wasn't quite as amazing, just listening to music with my eyes closed and traveling through random landscapes and architecture that was created to go with the music.

18. I took 40 liquid gel caps within around 2 hours:[​IMG](two of those) and ended up puking. The first bit of the trip was ruined by the pre-puke feeling but after i barfed it was all good, the trip was mediocre... moral of the story, DXM is a waste of time but if you're gonna do it then do your research, robitussin probobly isnt the best brand to choose.

19. hey marijuanabuddah why was that guy sayin that triple Cs kill?

20. Well I guess some people have overdosed off of them, but I have always used them for 5 years now with no problem. Some people are very susceptible to anecdotal evidence.