Describe your Dealer.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokePuppy, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I got a new dealer now, she's actually an old friend from elementary school that I met up with again in University. So awesome. She reminds me a lot of Olivia Munn but she doesn't have freckles. It's the first time I've met a female dealer lol.

2. Mine's a straight up gangster! lol jk.. But he does look like a bad ass.. Like no-one-fuck-with-that-guy kind of bad ass lol.. But he's actually super nice and friendly, very reliable, always has different strains to choose from... Just a good guy/dealer in general :)

3. My dealers pretty cool. Hes like 6'2", black, a local rapper, hooks me up for 100 a zip for middies.

4. My dealer stopped dealing, I just go to coffeeshops nowadays. Did chill with him today, played some xbox and smoked a joint there. He's young (19) short dude with short black hair and he pretty much does every drug there is.

5. #25 HerbaIist, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
    -juicehead party type of dude
    -drug slut
    -2 are straight hustlers/rappers
    -dude who's crazy chill
    -frat-fuck (lol)
    -normal ass kid
    -white trash chick
    -preppy dude who's rich and sells for the hell of it I guess??,
    -heroin addict
    -botany major (go figure).

I have a vast array of connects to say the least.

6. Pretty average guy. Usually meets me at the nearest gas station by my house. Now up until today, it was pretty straight forward. Now, whenever I text him, he leads me on for some reason and is very unreliable. Kinda pissin me off.

7. same dude ive been getting from for longer than 5 years, one of my good friends, always good, always has good shit, rips out the stems before he puts it on the scale, gives me 4 gram 8ths, 8 gram quarters.

Couldnt ask for a better guy and i show him that by giving him all the business i can

8. I might need a new dealer soon. Mine was eyeballing me funny this morning while I was shaving.

9. I gots all types. :D

1. My best friend, a chick. Real skinny, always wearing hollister but has that punk look to her.
    2. A friend in 'our group.' White boy, big, always wearing loose clothes, typical stoner.
    3. Some kid who doesn't get out. Lives in his mom's basement, dealing as a living. Real sketchy guy. Needs to see your face before he deals to you, only in his driveway during the night. Need to call him when you get on his street, and if you don't, he's done dealing to you. He doesn't do anything less than an eighth. I only go to him when I want kb.

10. old friend from middle/high school...she's real chill, its not the best prices, but its always good weed

11. One of my best friends from middle and high school is my main dealer right now, My other two guys are both ghetto dudes but i try to refrain from goin to them as they both live in sketchy ass areas where you get pulled over for bein white.

12. Haha rep!

13. My main guy is a good friend I played football with in HS. He's 1/2 American Indian 1/2 Mexican... big dude, pretty much looks like a thug. Not someone most people would think to start problems with. He's actually a really nice guy and would do anything to help out someone in need... just don't get on his bad side. We're more like family than friends.

My other main guy I just happened to meet at a nightclub. Herb got mentioned and he hit me up with his number, said I seemed cool so if I ever need any green hit him up... First time I went through him he hooked me up with an ounce of the best purple kush I ever smoked. I won't lie, he has the better bud, but he is a huge cocky prick and I hate fucking with him. He always has a lot of weight and cash on him and I've thought about jacking his ass before... he's real lucky he didn't cross my path 5 or so years back.

14. All my dealers are just mad chilled out hippies, plus I'm really good friends with most of them. I'll go over to pick up a sack and they'll end up smoking me down on a blunt or a few bongs, and we'll just chill and talk about the universe and shit haha. The bags are always extra fat too :D:smoke:

15. I think of him more as an old friend that happens to sell what im buying. and that happens to be, bomb ass weed at a good price. known the guy since first grade, so that may be why i see him as a friend willing to hook it up rather than a dealer.