Derp's First Grow 600W

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mrderp, Nov 21, 2011.

1. lol lilj

first off viol got caught from ordering seeds to his house under his name whilst growing, if he was not growing nothing at the house nothing would have happened but he got his stuff confiscated and stuff, nothing to do with nn package but yeah the stuff about nn package send me a pm if you want to know the jazz about that lol. he chopped his biggest plant and is finishing the others before contacting customs or reordering the seeds from what i have gleamed from his posts. lol nothing to fret about lilj :p but a smoke sounds nice hehhe

2. So is Voil8 in jail?

3. nah mate viols just got the cops on his back and probs will be gettin comunity service cause he can prove he was using it medicinally.

4. Wait a tick, so there is medical laws in Aussie?

5. yes and no, theirs a medical cannabis fascility in NSW that provides like 300 od people a cannabis tincture with the THC to be extracted outa it so no THC but if your growing for yourself and can prove you were using it medicinally and fully coperate with the police and that showing where it all is and that they look allot better apun your case, viols not even pleading guilty but hes got his lawyer showing that since he started on cannabis and he also has blood tests to show he was drug free before he started smoking and that, anyway hes proving that since starting to use cannabis he is off the majority of his opiates and also back full time at work and shit and yeah so hopefully with a big chance of it happening he will just get community service and if not then a fine.

6. Community service... oh well their always calling us lazy.

7. Clean up the area a little yea? I mean what is your community service like...[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcwyOaYyu7Y]Slave Song (South Park) - YouTube[/ame]

8. lol dunno what its like in australia but probs like that.

9. Depends what area/state you are in and what the magistrate feels like throwing at you.

Have a mate who got done for 2nd time driving without a license, he is from Sydney north shore and was made to do 40hrs community service.

He did 5 days of 8hrs in the local St Vinnies store, so not really hard labor :p

But they will make you go and clean the sides of highways, weed footpaths, whatever if they feel it is doing the community a service.

They should start a free community car wash, I would take my car to it, just empty my spare change compartment first :p

10. hehehehe if they did that lol nobody would brake the law hehehe

11. Hey derpy buddy are you ok? Miss shooting THA shit with ya mate. Howp everything's good

12. yea what he said

13. likewise what they said :p