Derp's First Grow 600W

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mrderp, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Ahh yeah thats right dude, haha man im so blazed right now! 8:48am :smoke:

Think its time for an espresso.

Ph on my hempy swung up to 7 again, Flushed with 6.0 water till runoff was 6.0.
    Im really tossing up whether to put in a tiny amount of nutes into the hempy.
    just to give it a go. :D

2. You know what, my grow has been so non scientific. I feed when I feel it's right. I'll do a straight water, and then I'll feed. I'm always checking the soil to see how dry it is using my finger. It seems like I'm feeling the plant...who knows. These are bagseeds. Maybe pure strains would be more picky.

3. yeah ill have a poke around and look at the drainage holes to see when i need watering. but even then if i think they need water, give em an extra day. because of my soil being a nazi... haha

but thats what ive had to do so far. cant wait to transplant in a week or so.
    at least ive got good drainage coming their way!

4. Subscribed.

5. Cheers brother! :D

:smoke:
    Ill take a look thru your grows soon man, still trying to catch up on some others ahha. ;)

6. [quote name='"mrderp"']

Cheers brother! :D

Ill take a look thru your grows soon man, still trying to catch up on some others ahha. ;)[/quote]

Lol. Mine are stagnant now, but have a good read.

7. They were going off!
    Are you planning on doing any more?

8. Oh yeah, I'm moving in a couple months and don't want to start anything real just yet. I have 4 plants crowded in a 3 gal pot. Lol. I toss a picture up of them and my tomatoes

9. Ahh ok yeah, i just found out i might have to move at the end of december. We might not be able to get the lease back. so kinda annoyed and worried. But take every hour as it comes, ill figure something out!

4 in a 3gal pot?
    Haha, awesome look forward to seeing it! :smoke:

10. Yea I'm just screwing off while I wait to order seeds. My girlfriend planted a couple so I tossed some down. Figure I'll see how four plants grow while crowded first hand. Lol. I will probably only keep the strongest female. Idk. I'm stoned.

11. experiment! why not?!

I heard alot of people talk bad about it! Keep me posted for sure! :smoke:

What seeds are you thinking? I got some cheese and snowryder coming in from PS.
    its been 3 weeks tho. so hope I didn't get ripped.

12. in the same boat kinda.. Goin to court in a week to see if we can make payments on our delinquint taxes.. if not, were outty 5000. (qwick back story) bought my house with cash in 2008. March to be exact.. Get a letter in the mail this year claiming we have oustanding taxes for the year 2007.. Notice i didnt purchase till march of '08.. Since i paid with cash it wasnt nessecry to do a title check.. ergo fuckin myself in the process.. Some how this little $700 ramainder on the '07 taxes has now increwed so many fines and penalties its up to $16k!!!!!! dont have that just layin around anymore..so we shall see where life will lead me next!

13. I know this is non scientific and all, and so many people are about going by the rules.

I poke my finger down about and inch or longer and test the moisture. I feel it by the weight of the pot too.

14. i really have to wait for the soil to dry up a lil. it seems to just collect moisture inside the bottoms of the pots. on inch or 2 down might be dry but below that is a fucking dam hhaha. just means longer times between waterings.
    They are looking good today tho! cant wait to post some pics later.

After the feed there is alot of growth, so something was missing in the first nutes. :D

15. Some line the bottoms of their pots with perlite. Last time I did that the perlite washed out. Holes were too big :)

16. ahahhaha, i have really course perlite. Mate is a blacksmith and he didnt need the 50L that he had left can make moulds and heat proofing for furnaces out of it and something else... so im set for a while haha.

when they get transplanted im going to put a 30-40% perlite mix in. not bother with the perlite in the bottom. depending on how this hempy goes i might do a round of hempys! :D its pretteh simple. easy to do. not as messy as soil. can reuse.

but i need to get some meters before i go doing that!

17. UPDATE!!!

Just took a few photos of the girls, i really know what people mean by when the tap root hits the reservoir there will be an explosion of growth. it grew heaps over today from lights on to light off. so crazy! :D

All the girls are looking nice and green and nothing to complain about. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Erin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mariel:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. looking good!

19. They look good but perhaps need some food. It looks like they are yellow. They could use some N. but maybe that's the color of the photo?

20. #80 mrderp, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    some of the yellow is caused by the camera. its an android. i dont have a camera atm. :(

Yeah i gave erin and mariel a feed the other day, but i think they are thirsty, so 1/2 dose nutes tomorrow!

hempy is doing pretteh well. im loving it.