Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Derp....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pass the dr0, Apr 15, 2012.

1. So on Friday I went and played basketball with some friends at the gym and when I was done I had a pre rolled joint in a pill bottle, lighter, eye drops, and some beeswax stuff to put on my fingers so they don't smell. So after I smoked the joint I put all that stuff back into my shoes and put my shoes in a backpack and brought them back in my house, so earlier I was looking for that stuff all over and couldn't fid it so I decided to go play some basketball and I fucking stepped on that stuff and had a major face palm lol.

2. Tough break,

Maybe you should've written yourself a sticky note and taped it on your shoe?

3. I'm usually not this stupid just kinda made me lol

4. Lol unfortunate. Hate when you hide things so well you can't remember where you put it.

5. Haha, i've done that a couple times. Your running late and want to leave, "wheres my phone!!!!!!!! WTF, I swore I just had it. *Tears apart the bed, throws pillows on the floor*. Puts hand on right pocket....."oh"