depressed

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Mar 15, 2003.

1. i really dont know why but i have been felling really depressed lately....almost to the pont were iam crying...this really suck..i have the felling like am worth less almost, i just dont know........

2. Awww, MrSbb...I feel like that too, sometimes, and it sucks. It's just part of life, though. I wish it were the part that we didn't have to deal with but, unfortunately, it's not.

Don't feel worthless...you've brought a lot of cheer to me when I've been down so I find you quite worthwhile!!! If you need to vent about anything, PM me. I'm a good listener and I won't do any judging!!!

By the way, thanks for doing you-know-what with your you-know-what!!! LOL!!! You're awesome, dude!!!

3. LOL!, thanks, u allwas seem to cheer me up when iam down..thanks:)

4. The funny thing is that some people are probably wondering what you did with your you-know-what that got me all EXCITED...and thankful! LOL!!!

5. YA!! WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!

6. just readin this trips me down the stairs.

7. i get depressed too, it's hard to get out of that mentality sometimes. try to focus on what you do have, the positives in life. perspective usually does it for me: considerably, life is pretty good.

i hope you start feeling better. sometimes just talking out issues helps, we're here for ya. take care and try to keep your chin up!
    xo~

8. What they said'n'stuff... only It was a bit late. There's really no point in my writing this cos they allready said it.... Ah well I just second that...

9. You're not worthless :)