Depressed while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yo Pass Dat, Jan 19, 2010.

1. When i went to college i left all my friends and my girlfriend of a year behind 2000 miles away, Whenever i got high i thought about them and got extremely sad. Just take a two week break from smoking, its the only thing that worked for me.

2. Environment is so important. you gotta be in a chill spot before you light up. put on some jams and try to concentrate on something. The herb reveals you to yourself.

3. Were aren't planning an LSD trip here. Your frame of mind is really the only thing that matters imo. I mean unless the place is complete shit, like the first time I took shrooms and the only time I dosed at my grandma's house and it was horrible.

4. Ha ha ya I know man but I just feel like I have experienced the same problem, and environment was somthing that I felt I could control. Your right though, for shrooms or LSD you gotta be prepared for that shit.

5. Different smoking methods have different highs, which effect you differently. For example when i hit my vape up, i get a very soothing and calming high. When i smoke a bong i get a very hard and intense high. When i smoke joints i just get a really joyful high, but they always make me want to smoke more. The few times i actually smoked blunts i got very intense highs, i think once i was taking a hit off a fat blunt while driving and i almost passed out cuz i forgot to breath.:rolleyes: But it never led to depression, i thought it did once but i was taking antibiotics and as soon as i stopped taking them it went away.

Stick to whatever method you like the best, the one that gives you the most fulfilling high and your problem will probably go away. You already said joints made you feel fine, so do it. :smoking::D

6. Thanks for all the responses and feedback everyone. Today I smoked a couple blunts and didn't feel the bad feelings anymore. So hopefully the bad trips are over and I can just enjoy myself again.

7. k so after reading this, i can relate to you post, you should try thinking about the positive notions that are in your life at this particular moment, I've noticed that i have this same experience quite alot, secondly for me weed is extremely dependent on my mood, for example some days i hit, and then all hell breaks loose in my head. anxiety depression.. etc
    but in any case if you think that you should take a break then go for it, personally i just cut down on the amount. hope some of these thoughts help you in your situation.