Deported 9 times, rapist sneaks in again to keep "doing the job Americans won't do"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sir Elliot, May 25, 2010.

1. Hmmm, I wonder if you're misunderstanding the intent behind my OP in this thread.

Do you think I'm thinking that dichotomously, or is it more likely that my OP had some other intent behind it?

I wonder if there's another explanation for what this post is intended to do?

So which is it, ARE YOU A RACIST?!?!?!? Or do you support Obama in keeping our borders open and letting Americans get raped at will by illegals?

2. Try and forget race, immigration status, or all the argument surrounding the fucking Administration dealing with immigration and building fences and all the other nonsense.

Peel that all away, and you're left with one thing standing in front of you: a violent criminal.

Perhaps if we had better laws in place to make sure this fucker stays behind bars or goes home with his dick and balls in a jar as a memento, we wouldn't have this "repeat offender" problem to begin with.

3. What is the intent of your post?

I'm obviously a little bit slow here, so could you help me out?

4. So which is it, ARE YOU A RACIST?!?!?!? Or do you support Obama in keeping our borders open and letting Americans get raped at will by illegals?

Answering the question, ColtClassic-San, and all shall become clear.

5. I only made it about 7 posts in before I realized this was a communal circle jerk of hyperbole and attacks instead of actually offering something intelligent that could be a possible solution that hasn't already been said somewhere else.

Disappointed :(

6. Dude, really?

I'm not even going to play these bullshit games. Bye bye......

7. Well, the solution is simple. Finish the fence.

8. If you tried answering the question you would get the point of the post.

9. Dude, enough of the mind fuck. The way you've posed your question, there is no "right" answer. You're gonna piss off somebody in the process, which is the very fucking reason the illegal immigrant problem has grown to where it is today. You're politicizing.

Why don't you go back and re-read my post and think of it from the perspective of dealing with a violent criminal instead, and forget the whole racist vs. Obama shit for a minute. It's much simpler that way.

10. You're getting warmer.

Breaking out of your indoctrination is tough and painful, so the anger is certainly understandable.

11. #71 THC101, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Its not about race, its about Citizenship and a drain on resources.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people." FDR

EDIT: lol @ sir elliot

its called satire/SARCASM boys ;) it obviously gets the point across well.

12. #72 newskoolgrower, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
    fixed

I didn't know all illegal immigrants raped Americans, thats sounds like some delicious good old fasioned propaganda.

since i support Amnesty, I guess by your point of view(or sarcasm i should say), Americans getting raped is my option. Our founding fathers are the original illegal aliens bro. I love America, but its true.

You really think a fence is going to stop people from coming in? :hello::hello::hello::hello:
    Fences are easily climbed. Fences will only stop old ladies from coming in.
    I'd say stick with the idea of wanting 6,000 troops at the border. that will at least be a better option for keeping Illegals aliens(aka mexicans(too most people)) out, as well as others who will die of starvation, and multiple other reasons. oh how can I forget, the rapists too. It takes many years for some immigrants to get their greencards. most of those people who wait in line will be dead before they can call themselves american. but that doesn't matter right?? .....right??
    If I was in their postition, I'd do the exact same thing. THE EXACT SAME THING. And I'm sure most of the people who yell, illegal illegal illegal, would do the same as well.

It's not a law that an american must speak english, thats retarded. Native americans are THE 1st Americans, I don't think christopher columbus took time to learn their language.

America Is a land of the mixed, the Cosmic race, diversity. If I didn't know spanish i'd be very pissed too, having to learn like 5 words to order a meal at burger king. quiero un numero cinco, grande por favor, con un coke. gracias

yeah id be very fuckin pissed too. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. really dude? a rapist will be a rapist regardless of their nationality or legal status abroad.... you're not a racist for wanting a rapist in jail, but you are one if you generalize like you did, so burn in hell racist fagg

14. We have two borders, totaling almost 8000 miles.

My best friend in college was raped by a Canadian... Clearly we need a fence to keep them out too.

15. Why don't we just send like 40k national guardsmen to the border and naturalize illegals currently residing in the US; since they're already benefiting from our public services, why not at least save ourselves the enormous price-tag of actually trying to find them all and possibly reap some benefits by subjecting them to income taxes like the rest of the citizenry. Simplify the immigration applications and whatnot and viola, problem solved, no?

16. Hmm. Do we have the same sort of problems with the Canadian border that we have with the Mexican border?

It's almost like... two different things are different... and you're pretending they aren't in order to obscure the issue.

17. #77 newskoolgrower, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 30, 2010

your missing the point, an immigrant raped her friend, if you don't support the canadian border being surrounded by troops because of this one rape, then you support Americans being raped?

or are you racist and want the canadian border closed.;)

18. I don't like the idea of a, what is it now?, 6 billion dollar fence being countered by a $20.00 Walmart ladder.

But if you're a Penn & Teller fan Bullshit did an excellent show on the border fence. They hired illegal immigrants to build a section and made it to the exact standards of the proposed fence then took 3 team of 2 of the same illegal immigrants who built it and tasked each of them with going 1.) Under 2.) Over and 3.) Through it. Longest time was less than 5 minutes I believe.

19. So is this thread about a rapist, a mexican, a racist, a mexican rapist, the President, or defending your racism to the rest of the internet?

Try and be clear with your posting please.