Denver Trip 2.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Hey there Grasscity Blades...

Well some of you may remember me from my post on my first trip to Denver last year for my birthday and I had a AMAZING time.

I will be traveling back to Denver,Colorado October 31st-November 2nd for a Greenbay Packers VS Denver Broncos game at High Point stadium.

Can't wait to go back to my favorite dispensaries and see if any of the same people work there, I have $1500 ready to spend and have a good time.

Make sure to check back for pictures/updates!

P.S: If your in the denver area, let me know of your favorite dispensaries that may be in the cut....I would love to find some new ones.

UPDATE 1: Tickets OFFICALLY BOOKED!
    OCT 31st DC INTERNATIONAL (FIRST CLASS UNITED) 7:00 AM ---------- DEN INTERNATIONAL(FIRST CLASS UNITED) 1:09 PM
    NOV 2nd DENVER INTERNATIONAL(FIRST CLASS UNITED) 9:00 AM ------------ DC INTERNATIONAL(FIRST CLASS UNITED) 4:41 PM

See you boys soon! [​IMG]

TDLR: Going to Denver for a 2nd time, can't wait to visit the dispensaries again.

THREAD TO LAST VISIT: http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/13606...

2. That is awesome. Unfortunately I am about 2 hours south of Denver so I cant really make any suggestions. I hope you have a blast. Stay safe, use responsibly, and enjoy our amazing state.