Denver Nuggets

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by dsmoke39-56ce08e5cae61, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Whats good. How bout dem Nugs?! I live in Denver and I'm a real big fan for the Nuggets. Were on a 6 game winning streak and as of right now we are 41-22. Not too shabby if I say so myself :) Clearly we can beat OKC Lakers ATL and the Clippers.
    Id like some input from other NBA fans!

2. yeah they're looking good something like top 3 in home w/L....that being said, I don't see them getting past westbrook and durant in 7 on the road

3. Wow, didn't know y'all were doing that good!

Sadly I don't see them getting passed OKC or the spurs but hey, upsets happen.

I live in Phoenix and I sadly had to see Nash go this year. I hate watching him play on the lakers. He looks so slow and not how he used to, almost looks likes he isn't trying IMO. He's no match for all the young PGs now(ex: russel wb, Paul, Lawson).

4. Yeah Nash hasn't been the same since hes been on.the Lakers. Hes a Sun for sure.

¡¡GO AVS GO!!

---iRep Denver---

5. If only McGhee had as much brains as athleticism....damn he would be ridiculous. I read somewhere(can't remember) that he was dumbass.

Edit: McGee, damn iPhone.

6. #6 salters, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
    aint no one better than, KENNETH.
    [​IMG]

7. #7 srsbsnss, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    Idc who your team is, if you don't love the Manimal then there's something terribly wrong with you.

8. I feel that the Nuggets would be a good matchup with the Heat, but there is no way they're making it out of the West.

9. Were gonna go far this year. At least 2nd round of playoffs..I feel strong about that. Lol

---Study HIGH, Take Tests HIGH, Get HIGH Scores---

10. #10 Megacosm, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
    Woo go Nuggets! Manimal is my favorite player of all time. Idk how anyone could dislike Kenneth.

Thunder don't want any of this tonight.