Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DENVER heads: Show me your bud shots!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mhaze21, Mar 29, 2006.

1. im from denver

its actually hard to find schwagg in boulder lol

my friend who goes to CU is coming to me for 2 o's of schwagg cuz he cant find it lol

2. Why your friend would want that much schwag is beyond me.

3. Boston here, just for the record

4. Yo Georgia Here. . . . . .just for the record as well :wave:

5. Man, Colorado Springs right here, baby. I seen some pretty good headies floatin from Denver these days..

6. check this denver bud out, out from the suburbs grown local

Attached Files:

7. FoCo represent! We have good weed and we have variety and I need people to smoke with, PM me! (I live by CSU if that's any incentive)

8. ya I'm up here in boulder and I got to say that we do got some nice buds

9. Here in boulder the weed is pretty good if you find a good dealer. the currents laws are that if you are caught with under an oz its a hundred dollar fine and it does NOT go on your record (decriminalized). hope this helps.

10. Im pickin up a Qaud in a bit and ill post some pics of it

11. Looks like the danky.

12. Not just Denver, but most places in Colorado have great bud. I live in Fort Collins and we get dank shit here too. Maybe people bring it down from Denver.