Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ihavethajuice, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Considering moving to Denver, are there dispensaries there? I know, MMJ is legal, but not to sure if clubs are legal.

2. Sir, you have just contradicted yourself :hello:

3. Yes there are both dispensaries and clubs. :)

4. Denver has several legitimate dispensaries. Denver has also de-criminalized Marijuana. Adults can legally posess up to an ounce of Marijuana. I myself am in the process of opening a dispensary, completely legitimately. Hit me up if you decide to make the move. Denver also has more parks per square mile than any other city in the U.S. With 300+ days per year of sunshine. If you are a drinker than Denver also has the most breweries and varieties of beer and ale anywhere in the world, with the exception of Bavaria,Germany.

And you thought Cliff Claven was gone.........:smoking: