**DenserNug's First Closet Grow*CFL*Bagseed*Updated Pix*Advice needed!**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DenserNug, Mar 29, 2009.

1. All and any advice is highly appreciated!!

Day 7
    Well Here are my three babies that I germinated on March 9. Im using a shitty grow light, 24'' long at 74w. Light cycle is 24/0 and all water is ph tested at 7.5. Room is kept constant temp and I use a fan thats on about 16 hrs a day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 DenserNug, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    Day 14
    On day 10 I started using 2 CFLs at 100w each
    Today about 2 hrs ago I installed two more of the same.
    Here is plant number one-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Number two-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Number three-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. #3 DenserNug, Mar 29, 2009
    Day 17
    Only three made it this far out of 8 seeds total. Hopefully two are females :rolleyes:
    On day 16 Im still using the 4 CFLs. Each one is 6500k and 100w output, 23w used. Lights still havent been off the plants since day 1. Gave the plants a watering with some 15-30-15 Miracle-Gro plant food on day 15. Gave them another shot of ferts today also. Was this a good idea?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. #4 DenserNug, Mar 29, 2009
    Day 21
    They seemed to like the ferts I think. But the leaves on number 1 are kinda dry and crippling a little, still maintaining color though. is this normal for the older leaves? When should I LST them? What day should I start with more nutes and such? Do they look like they're doing well?
    Plant 1-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant2-
    [​IMG]

Plant 3-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. looks good dude :)

when you transplant those (which i'd do soon) i suggest burying that stem all the way to about 2" below that bottom set of leaves. Get your lights closer and a fan blowing between the light and the top of the plant, and you'll have some nice bushes to flower out.

best of luck to you!

6. diggin the walmart pots, i'm rockin those too hahah. everythings looking good so far!

7. Day 25

Should I start LST?

Plant 1-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 2-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plant 3-WTF???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. bro, help those girls out and give them some root space!!
    a simple transplant would do wonders!
    i wouldnt use ferts this early, and if i did i would go with a 1/2-1/4 feeding
    how often are you watering?? they look a tad bit overwatered(my girls always droop when i give them a little extra h20)
    a couple more cfls wouldnt hurt anything either but all in all your doing alrite dog

happy growing:wave:

9. move the lights closer, you dont want your plant stretching out and all....you might want to adjust your PH if its at 7.5 i think it should be below 7? What kind of soil are you using?

10. Thanks guys I just tried to transplant plant 1 but I accidentaly ripped almost all the roots, no idea how many!! So for sure I need bigger pots!! The ph level here is a good 7.5 and i probably do overwater them, i water every 2 days or when the top soil is dry and the pot doesnt weigh as much.