Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dense Nugs vs. Fluffy Nugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slappy Bob, Jan 18, 2010.

1. If trichomes only grow on the outside of the plant would a fluffyer sativa be more THC for your money? Since their is more outside surface area for trichomes to be on rather than the middle of a dense indica that has no trichomes? Im kinda in a goofy mood and i may come off as a raving lunatic, sorry...

2. there are trichomes in the inside of all buds

3. oh...I guess I must have thought if you cant see them, they arent there....haha thanks for clearing that up

4. the amount of thc/trichomes is dependent on both genetics and the grower's ability to grow anyway. weed, unfortunately, will not always have the same amount of thc, it just isn't controlled well enough. It might be easier to make it more controllable if it was legal to grow/sell/smoke weed in the states.