Dense buds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by celicaskater, Dec 31, 2007.

1. I have got a question. I was wondering if there is any way to make my buds more dense. I've heard stories of putting in an orange peel or and apple peel, but does that actually make it denser? Thanks guys!

2. sit on them

3. i still want them to appear big though. They are really fluffy, there is a ic of them on here. Vezinapotomis posted a pic of them a little while ago.

4. dont really understand your question:confused:

makin buds denser after you've harvested is what i think you mean:confused:

unless your makin grit weed you cant make them denser mate.

putting orange apple peel in only enhances the taste/smell & can also make dry buds a little more moist,maybe thats the weight your lookin for??

5. well, yes. I want to make them denser after they have been harvested. But, not grit weed, no way. I know the apple/orange peel trick, it does make them denser. It adds moisture to the buds. Thanks, i was just seeing if there was any other way to make them denser.

6. I know of some shady people who spray sugar water to increase bud density... i dont recomend this at all tho.

7. it all depends on your lights. the more lumen output the bigger denser the buds will be.