Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dense ass nugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ISmokeDaily, Dec 2, 2010.

1. #1 ISmokeDaily, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    ISmokeDaily's Pickups

This nug is so frickin dense..... its like 3/4 the size of my Bic and weighs almost 3.8

Attached Files:

2. Smokes good too! A 1 hit wonder, along with munchies, cheerfulness and all around state of peace/comfortability

3. Anywho, I'm going to make this my pickup thread.

That concludes the first medical pickup update!:wave:

Attached Files:

4. hard to tell from the pic but doesn't look too bad! :smoke:

what's it smell/taste like? what'd you pay?

5. Looks pretty good but no where near medical quality.

6. Lmfao you need to go post in the apprentice tokers' section

7. Probably more the quality of the pictures more then anything

8. I don't know man it looks decent but like the man said doesn't look near medical quality, or atleast anything they would consider top shelf.

9. IDK man, it may just be the pics, but that kinda looks like what people call dro/beaster/bc bud/etc. which has the same look and is very very dense. Does it have an insane amount of orange hairs and a good smell but not very intense?

Pretty good stuff but not 'medical' quality and like half the price.
    Could be the pics though and be some real fire.

10. I enjoy smoking the dense nugs, thick weed bud. Not so siked about the fluff nugs.