Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DeMotte's Dankest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IBcrow, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Some LA woman From DeMotte, IN grown Indo soil all organic

[​IMG]

2. looks fruity

3. Not the best pics,
    but It looks like itd be bomb.

Enjoy it!
    :bongin:

4. demottes such a small town...

5. Resize yo pics my 219 local...

yo paul999 whereabouts you reside? If your in the dreaded region I'm finna make a group lol

6. No way! Thats it I'm makin a group tomorrow haha, I'm in Crown Point, right by St. John. I know a few other blades around here as well

edit you have 219 posts as of right now, 4:16, I believe I'll smoke to that

7. I can tell it's dank from that pic. enjoy.

8. Everyone from the 219 region...we shall assemble!
    because weed=AMAZING and 219=SHITHOLE OF AMERICA

9. Let's do it, I know a decent amount of blades from the 219, I keep meaning to start a group. I just don't want to call it anything that has to do with the word "region" lol

10. what part of this boring area?!

11. Right around the Crown Point area, I spend a lot of time in Chicago too though lol, I rep the Chi so much harder than the 219

12. 219 represent!

i was so surprised to see a demotte thread! lol my parents used to own a shop there.

merrillville and valpo rep!

13. I know some blades in Highland as well, and I've talked to several other blades from the 219 but I forgot who lol

14. dizzy pictures, but looks fine

15. it was taken with my buddys phone and the pics are crazy oversized. 12 MP or something, that pic was a link, obviously.

16. Out of focus. How can I even see it. It smelt nice though!

17. Good job bumping your 6 month old thread. Bad picture too

18. you need an attitude adjustment.

19. its a really good picture when sized right, ill try to upload it again.