Democrats are mean.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deutschbag, Aug 21, 2008.

1. From your side of the fence.

Jerome Corsi is about to be a number one bestselling author, thanks to his hateful screed about Barack Obama. As documented by Media Matters, this is the type of rhetoric Corsi has been known for:

Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"

Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"

Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"

Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"

Maybe that's not mean. Mindless intolerance sounds right.

2. They aren't biased at all.:rolleyes:

3. Seriously Deuts. Democrats are mean? Oh god. Let the mud slinging begin.

4. :poke:

5. Lol not serious about the title.

Just showing how nasty this is going to get.

6. nah democrat's aren't mean at all. As a matter of fact.. look how nice they are!

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSWAT00963020080609

edit: that's a quote from Barak Obama.. in case y'all thought i was quoting Karl Marx or something..

7. That's not mean.

That's the truth.

John McCain doesn't know how many houses he owns? Bullshit, he sidestepped the question, and Obama called him on it.

Maybe because they are trying to portray Obama as elitist, while McCain is the one with several mansions, 100 million in overall worth, a rich wife...

And a mafia don for a father in law!

Oh, I'm so mean, and I'm not even a democrat!

8. Politicians are mean.

9. Sounds like you guys like gutter politics :)

I've got one for you then:

"At least I don't plaster on my makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

Conservative terms of endearment?

And AugustWest, you of anyone should know that quoting Mainstream Media as truth is a dubious practice. They have no problem lying to you. The multifarious web of lies. Sludge, spewed flawlessly to the cloudy-minded public. The torpid believe. You're a much smarter human being capable of greater understanding.

10. lol dude that's a direct quote from Barak Obama, not media speculation. Obama has said a million times that he will tax the oil industry and give out $1000.00 checks to people.
    I think it's even in one of his campaign ads.

11. I was referring to

"Hope & Change?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUD6tvSvUd8"

Reuters is not MSM. MSNBC is.

12. ahh sorry man i thought u meant the other one.
    Yeah that vid was cheap lol. So i guess all the tickets were given out for free on a first come first serve basis regardless of how much you donate, or party affiliation?

Reuters is mainstream media btw, but that's besides the point.

13. There's been a problem with scammers this year, but aside from that, the tickets are supposed to be free regardless of donations or affiliation. I really doubt that's the case. It's politics man, the amount of deceit being delivered is unimaginable. From BOTH sides. We're kept in the dark about 99.9% of what actually goes on, and that's how they want it.

The hard part is accepting that and not believing everything your told (From your candidate, the other candidate, and every-fucking-body in between). I've said it before but I'll beat the drum again: Man lies.

14. hey man.. i was thinking about this today (2 hours into my 30 minute oil change).. and this is not to start an argument at all.. more of a question i guess.

If quoting mainstream media outlets (the networks, the major papers, AP, Reuters etc..) is "unacceptable", and we all ridicule those who quote non-mainstream sources. what the hell are we supposed to quote?

15. #18 vc77, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008

Quote them all you want! Just not as truth.

It's like people reciting bible verses to "win" an argument.

EDIT: (Also, I don't consider papers/AP/Websites as MSM. I'm talking Fox, MSNBC, CNN, and a select few others. You know, the "talking heads". The lazy man's news. I should have clarified my intent earlier, sorry!)

16. Haha, you have to admit, him not knowing how many houses he owns during a time where the housing market is plummeting is hilarious.

17. ....at least four.

:eek::p