Deltron 3030: Event II

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Viktor Vaughn, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I can't wait for this release. The original album has been in rotation all week in anticipation. haha! I'm a huge Hiero fan and Del has to be one of my favorite top 10 emcee's.

I've actually been avoiding listening to the leaks but from what I have read is it doesn't disappoint. Apparently Dan the Automator came through and provided just as solid production but Del doesn't sound as hungry. Not that he disappoints but he just doesn't sound quite as good. I've also heard the theme of the album has a stronger presence, maybe why Del doesn't sound quite the same.

Their official Youtube channel has some interesting recording session cell-phone video's. I would of thought Dan did his thing and sent it via email, where Del recorded his vocals separately but I guess not. Good to know, as a fan I appreciate that type of shit.

Here is a live video of them in Toronto. It's funny because it's pretty obvious Dan is in control of the show and how it goes down and Del just makes sure he does his shit properly.

http://youtu.be/bp5JK9YazVM

What is weird is I have heard a couple local record shops have the vinyl already. I usually have to wait for the vinyl because labels suck a fat one and don't release both CD and vinyl on the same date.

This should be a dope release though.

Any thoughts from what you have heard so far Qwelzaar?

I'm surprised this thread doesn't have any love so far. Del and Dan are down with the green. Show some love, folks.

2. i thought it was a pretty dope album