Delta 9 mini bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Deutschbag, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Just bought this for 65. Downstem diffuser and icecatcher.

Not a bad bong really.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Woah, that is nice! I love the matching label and bowl. Matching makes me happy. :hello:

3. Yeah, they offered me the rasta color so of course had to take that one.

4. I have this bong to and I love it its a mighty little beast! Your from WA state I imagine where the green always stays green :D. Spokane here.

5. Thats freaking awesome. I'd buy that for 65 in a second.

6. #6 steve5006, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    looks pretty nice. How does it hit?

7. thats a kick ass bong

8. Nice bong, but what the hell is a "Know Your Government Children's Directory" brochure for? I'm not saying your underage, I just am curious.

9. Haha i never would have scoped that..

10. Ha yea well first I was looking at the ice notches, then my eyes wandered over to the eclipse gum(spearmint flavor, mind you), then I saw the brochure and was like......what?

Wait guys, when you say "mind you" like I did, what does that mean and what's it for? I just said it because I sounded British. :confused:

11. It says "a citizen's directory." It is small so it's understandable to mess that up.

12. same bong cept mine is gold and black and dirty as fuck lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:eek::p;)

13. damn man thats nice! and for 65 thats real nice! you think most deltas run that much? or did you get a good grab?

14. Clean that tube man........I think you might get rabies if you take a hit from their. :mad:

Sorry I only enjoy smoking out of CLEAN pieces but what ever floats your boat

Oh yea nice pic up bro I usually spend $60(min.) on just bud a week.

15. Ah, yes, what might a citizens directory of this sort do?

16. looks hot. i thought the hitter piece was a dug out apple in the first pic haha

17. looks liek a decent tube. I am a huge fan of mini tubes myself.

How does it hit?

18. It hits absolutely amazing. I was not a fan of the downstem it came with so I put an Ehle 10' Showerhead and it works WONDERS!
    I paid 60$ for mine as well, can't go wrong with Delta 9.

[​IMG]

19. Hits great bro. Close to the dome so its a great hit.
    Everyone I've shown it to loves it haha
    I think it was a good grab for 65. I'm not sure though because I havent inquired about a delta 9 other places.

and the know your government thing I picked up when I bought my bus pass, it says who the elected officials are in my town haha its good to be informed. :)