Delsym experiences?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wilseph, Aug 7, 2005.

1. has anyone here used the 3 oz Delsym as a source of DXM? Theres approx 260 mg of dxm polisterix in it, and the box says this is equivalent to 530 mgs of dxm hydrobromine. Ive read that the trip isnt as intense b/c of the polisterix coating, but has anyone taken this exact dose (3 oz of dxm polisterix)? If so, how was it, how intense, etc. I weigh 120 lbs btw and have done dxm mabey 15-20(?) times total, and got this kind cuz ive been long done w/ the nasty robitussin and for some reason i dont like the gelcaps

2. Do an extract.

3. i thought about it but i dont wanna spend $$ on all the things u need (naptha, ammonia etc..) i can barely afford weed right now

4. I remember drinking this stuff-its pretty creamy and mostly less offensive. I recall downing 4oz bottles on occassion, I remembering it being a pretty mild and fun little trip. I dont think i ever drank more than 6oz at a time tho-

5. haha i drank one of the 6oz bottles and 2 regular bottles of robitussin and then i was sittin outside the movie theatre n i was like "i think i'm gonna puke" in a calm voice and then right after i said puke i vomited explosively haha, it was sweet as fuck