delivery

Discussion in 'General' started by chrone, Jul 9, 2003.

1. i ordered off grass city yesterday , when my spoon gets to my house will they need my signiture? because im leaving tomarrow for a funeral and there will be no one to get it, do i have to be there to sign it or will they leave it on my door step? thanks

2. it'll show up in your mail, no sig required...unless you're local laws state otherwise i wouldn't worry.

3. thanks, ill get the neighbor kid to grab it for me. then let him smoke a bit out of it when i get back

4. If you ordered it yesterday, it is unlikely it will be there before 10 days!!!

5. I almost ordered a pipe from them, they had this fatty inside out with marbles all over it, super colorful, I waited till the next day to order and it was gone-must have sold out, damn
    That one looks cool too though

6. thats things mad! just reminds me that i'll be getting my vaporizer soon, just a couple of weeks before i can go get it :D

7. ya, i have smoked out of plenty of those, there really cool, you can usualy fit a bunch o pot in the actualbowl part, but the only bad part is we didnt use a screen (dont know if you can) and sometimes you get some ash in the mouth... ahh its worth it to me