Delivering to an apartment?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by clinsanity, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Going to make my first order here in a few days, I just don't have anywhere else to ship it except for my apartment. I mean, I could get a P.O. box but I would still be registered to that box. Would it be safe to address it to myself at my apartment? I live in the deep south if that affects which customs agency it would go through (I know the midwest stereotypically has a hard time with seeds).

2. If you order from an UK/English site, you would not have any problems at all...seems to me that most people have issues when ordering from the Netherlands, ie, Amsterdam. Just give them the address correctly. so attitude, hopefulgrow.com, paradox, you know, the english ones.

3. I used to be damn near neurotic when I first started ordering seeds. Quality of the seed compared to my usual fair overcame that to become just a slight case of paranoia... Never order in your own name. I love Sannies seeds. They almost never get busted. Most of the east coast stuff I have dealt with goes through NYC.. I chicago is the toughest but NYC has huge volume so lots of interesting things get through. As for addresses I tend to stick to houses under construction or if I know a neighbor is out of town and I am house sitting... Another slick trick is getting them mailed to your workplace.. My boss was a pillhead so he did not care what I got mailed to me.. I have also used those postal stores that have the mailboxes. I call one up that is out of town and ask how much it costs to have a package sent there to be picked up by a salesmen that is coming through town. Generally about 5 bucks. I track the package until it is delivered then the "salesmen" goes and picks it up... Another good way is to have friends in canada...

4. If its coming from the UK it will most likely go through NY or NJ then to you.

5. I like the idea of mailing it to a UPS store or something. I'll probably end up doing that under a false name.