Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deliveries

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by nebneb44, Jan 20, 2017.

1. So im new to weed deliveries. I usually just go to the shop and get it myself but lately ive been having car problems. So i thought i should get it delivered to me. My question is what do i do when the weed guy arrives? Do i check the weed? Do i tip? do i talk to the guy? What do i do?

2. smoke 2-3 joints with the delivery guy, offer him a drink or two and see if he wants to be your kids godfather , offer him to stay for supper and have a three way with you and your wife later

• Like Like x 4
  3. I've never had weed delivered but I usually just blow the pizza guy. I'd think for weed you'd want to be more appreciative.

Fiver and a fuck maybe just the fiver and gratitude? Hope he remembers your kindness..?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey nebne ,

Welcome to City ,

It is no different from your pizza delivery guy

@dickie fickle @Jimmyyahoo you both cracked me early morning LOOL

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 Bayarea4, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    As a Lizard King said, tip as you would a pizza delivery driver. I usually tip between 10% and 20%. The delivery services that use smartphone credit card readers sometimes have a line below the total where you can add a tip, just like in a restaurant. The last guy I used even had 15%, 20% and 25% buttons on his phone which will calculate the amount of the tip for you. At the walk-in places, I usually tip $2 to $10 depending on the amount of the order. Tipping isn't mandatory, but the delivery drivers seem to really appreciate it, and I appreciate the service.

6. Some deliveries will let you check the delivery first so you can refuse any product you don't want upfront before it's unrefundable.

If the delivery allows you to do that, I very much suggest you do that. Better safe than sorry :)
    And just be cool. If it's pizza or weed, I've delivered both and people are usually way happier to see the weedman than the pizzaman lol

7. I'm in a position that I have to have mine delivered. I do the same percentage of tipping, and my delivery guys always allow me to inspect the product before I pay. Since I'm blind, I have to have my wife look it over and check it. If something is incorrect, I hand it back and the price is adjusted accordingly. If they are close by, my guys always return back with it same day. When they return, they get paid for the one that was screwed up. They usually give you a small freebie for your hassle.
    BTW... I live in NorCal.

do not mess with a dragon,
    for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

8. To funny LMAO!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum