Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delicious Local Grown Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by r0cklobster, Sep 29, 2009.

1. This is easily some of the best herb I've ever smoked. Really strong smell, like skunk and diesel with a hint of flowery sweetness. It's cured to perfection and tastes absolutely amazing, I can't even describe it. It's got that genuine sour diesel taste with sweetness like candy.
    [​IMG]
    It also gets you RIPPED. 10/10. :smoking:

2. looks so nice.

3. :smoking:Mmmmm looks delicious

4. I believe you should have opted for some of them "sour d mids" instead.

in all seriousness though, that is some inhuman looking fucking tree.:hello:

5. A local dealer around here had some of that a week ago. I didnt get to snag any though :mad:

6. somebody looked under a dock.. and there they saw, a ROCK... but it wasn't a rock.. IT WAS A ROCKKK LOBSTERRRR, DANANANANANANNANA

7. no offense but that doesnt look like sour diesel. if it is its not the clone of it

8. it looks like a christmas tree.all it needs is some ornaments :smoking:

9. lol ya shit does look like a christmas tree lol shit looks like its dry n stinkyyyyyyy

10. Yeah I thought so too when I first saw it. It does look different than all the other batches I've had. My guy got it from the grower, plus the smell/taste/high is unmistakable. There's a good chance it's sour diesel crossed with something else, but either way it just smokes sooo good. The picture doesn't even do it justice. I'm gonna go spark a bowl right now.