Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

delicious jack frost

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rememberlove, Aug 1, 2012.

1. this smells fucking amazing. got an 8th for $45 from a 24 hour delivery service. gotta love Cali!

Attached Files:

2. That has to be the best name I've heard from a strain.

Have you ever smoked "Cartman's Cat Piss"? It was one of the strains when I visited lol

3. Looks nice.

I had a grinder that looked exactly like that, the fucker locked up on both sides from the kief getting stuck in the threads or damaged threads. Me and my buddies tried every method short of a blow torch to get it open. No luck.

You have any similar problems with it? I can see the brownish resin streaks near the top side. Thats how it started with mine.

4. 24 hour delivery service? That would be nice at a time like this when all the dispensaries are closed at 4:30 AM.

Whats their #?? I got my club card so it'd be chill to know.

5. I heard a strain ''Cats Piss''. Tends to be very frosty.

6. why not share with the whole community ? ;) maybe they'll fly a choppa to the east coast to drop me off a quarter

7. [quote name='"Window Frame"']Looks nice.

I had a grinder that looked exactly like that, the fucker locked up on both sides from the kief getting stuck in the threads or damaged threads. Me and my buddies tried every method short of a blow torch to get it open. No luck.

You have any similar problems with it? I can see the brownish resin streaks near the top side. Thats how it started with mine.[/quote]

I haven't had any problems yet, but I only used this gently (when I'm home from college). at school I have a two piece version of the same grinder that gets used a ton, and the resin streaks on the side make it impossible to turn. i scrape the sides once a week though and it works fine.

is your grinder a mendo mulcher?

8. All I know is that it looks the same as the one you posted. Never even thought of cleaning the resin streaks and that would be so easy to do with a little rubbing alcohol.

9. looks nice man. last time i had jack frost it had seeds in it, it was dank as shit but there was a bunch of seeds in the nug. (i got a main cola though for a really nice price..) and my guy gave me a free 5 grams. and was already 35$ less then a half usually is.

but the other times it was a great smoke. enjoy them nuggets man. :bongin:

10. Get a spacecase grinder. Those are the best.

11. [quote name='"Basquedude"']
    Get a spacecase grinder. Those are the best.[/quote]

Sharpstone

12. space case and mendo mulcher are the best in my opinion. sharpstone and chromium crusher are nice too

13. [quote name='"Jumbo"']looks nice man. last time i had jack frost it had seeds in it, it was dank as shit but there was a bunch of seeds in the nug. (i got a main cola though for a really nice price..) and my guy gave me a free 5 grams. and was already 35$ less then a half usually is.

but the other times it was a great smoke. enjoy them nuggets man. :bongin:[/quote]

seriously! I smoked a pretty puny joint of this last night and I felt like I was on cloud 9. I watched batman begins and can barely remember any of it this morning