Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

deleting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chajetex, Nov 7, 2010.

1. #1 Chajetex, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    deleting post

2. For 4/20 me and my mates have the tradition of just simplying collecting all of our kief throughout the year (usually total about 5-10grams) and have one all day keif-vaping sesh.

3. My 4/20 plans will to smoke my first harvest of Aurora Indica. I'm going to plant my seed on Jan. 1st and Harvest on Apr. 1st. New Years to April Fool. Plant on a Holiday, Harvest on a Holiday, Smoke on a Pothead Holiday.

Also, 4/20 would be on a Wednesday, Talk about being Fucked up in the middle of the week.

4. what we do is save about 0.1 to 0.2 of a gram of nug from each time you pickup, then make an epic salad bowl of like 30+ different strains.

5. That's what I want to do from now until 420, we call it a generation blunt :)

6. Sounds fun. For 4/20, I just smoke a whole bunch. Nothing too special. ;)

7. #7 kashii, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    -order a new pipe off of gc
    -go to a neighboring town that has reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good weed and buy a half
    -smoke dat shit all day long on 4/20

edit so stoned i spent 30 ,ins trying to figure out how to spell neighboring that i forget to write town after it. :hippie:

8. since i won't be able to grow anything to harvest for 4/20 i was thinking about buying like a half of whatever kind of super dank i can get my hands on. i'm probably gonna bake up a few firecrackers, vape some while the firecrackers are being made then roll a fatty. smoke the fatty on the way to sixflags then down the firecrackers just before me and all my friends enter the park! idk if i'll be able to drive at that point so i may have to fix the plans for that fact;)

9. Well if all goes well i will have a harvest this year.

If not well i will hopefully have a job by then

If not well there is my $240 paychecks each fortnight from the govt.

Either way i think im going to:
    1. Hire out some of my fav stoner movies such as Friday, Harold and Kumar and Cheech and Chong.
    2. Head over to the corner store, get me some iced tea and coke for beverages
    3. Head round my mates and purchase a quarter
    4. Order some pizza
    5. Get Hiiiiiighhhhhhh

10. First off, can I just say how much I like that there is a thread about this already. I thought about it the other day as well. I will definitely be taking the day of and after off from work (requesting it early enough in the year that no one thinks anything of it)

Then (if I stay in Boston or go to NM will decide my real plans but...)

Grab some good food, good music, great bud and smoke all day. Maybe go for a walk in the woods and hang with friends.

11. Its gonna be tight:

1 film canister full of kief(already halfway)
    Grow will be done so ill have that
    1 O mids(blunts)
    Some kind of edibles
    2gs of hash(have 1g already)

420 is going to be amazing:hello::smoke::smoke::smoking::bongin::hippie:

12. 420 is stupid I'm sorry but anytime I hear of someone making these crazy "plans" I just want to laugh. That being said, the point is to have something to look forward to. Come on man two blunts of roach and tobacco? That sounds like last resort shit. You're planning TWO HUNDRED days in advance just save some nug or money each time instead of the roach.

13. Same thing we do every 4/20, Pinky. Gonna get an O, take half of it and make my awesome fucking brownies, smoke and get fucked up.

14. I smoke everyday like its 420 already :hippie:

15. Nooooo!!!!! I forgot about 4/20 this is the 2nd time i got caught by my parents and am not allowed to celebrate thats BULLLL!!! Smokin for a year and never celebrated 4/20??!?!?!? F*CK YOU CONCEPT OF GETTING CAUGHT:devious: some one please milk a bong fat as hell packed with danks for me or somethin :(:bongin: and maryjane i still love you :hello::love:

16. Lmfao see the thing is: I don't have a job, and my parents don't give me a steady flow of money (I'm still in highschool, senior year) so whenever I do get my hands on some cash, I only get enough money to smoke like once a week, if at all. And the idea behind a roach blunt is that the collected resin of the roaches gets you maaad high... Or something like that XD

17. maybe save your money, or get a job? :eek:

18. No I understand a generation and shit, but just roll smaller with your weekly sacks and save literally .1 or something. Shit save the roach too but if you're looking forward to 420, have something GREEN to look forward to my man.

19. My moms not dumb she knows what 420 is so she'll prolly think somethings up if i leave the house. im just gonna blaze up in my room and play mw2 or maybe watch some TV. I can pull it off i have strict, nosy parents and i havent been caught ever.:smoke:

20. Eh.. Feels like 420 everyday for me :confused_2:

Just kidding. I'll probably smoke a bitch load on 420 but still.. I do that all the time :laughing:

Maybe this year I'll party or something?