Deleting Profile

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by naboo, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I sent a message to a few mods but with no response yet, so i'll post here. I would like to delete my profile and with it every post i've made. I was under 18 the entire duration of my posting history and would like to start anew. If someone could do this for me or advise me on how to handle it, that would be great. Thank you.

2. The only person who takes care of that kind of thing is ReformMaryJaneLaws, mods don't manage accounts.

3. Cool, actually that's who I just sent a message regarding this to. Thanks man

4. Frankly if you were here for four years underage, KNOWING it was against the rules, you should be banned for life. Honesty is important.

EDIT: Just my opinion of course, but I have little tolerance for liars. No worries though since I'm not a mod and can't ban you ;)

5. Haha harsh my friend. I never explicitly said i wasn't 18 during that time. I just want to make sure everything gets deleted. Plus I thought i was a respectful and informed poster. oh well...

6. You implicitly said you were 18 by signing up. It's pretty clear. I'm not hating on you, I am just saying...

7. Mods Can't Help you....it's Always Best to Ask The Admin...Contact ReformMaryJaneLaws.

Thread Closed!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.