Deleted thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by mjmama25, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know we aren't supposed to talk about using other drugs, but having my post about being date raped deleted just because the person used the date rape drug is a little over the top on rule enforcement. There have been threads going for days about poppy gardens and stuff. I think it's unfair to have this thread deleted.

2. Why is this thread blantanly talking about growing and using opium poppies still here, but a thread about getting raped is deleted. It wasn't my fault I was drugged. This was a very emotional topic for me to post about and it was a big blow to see it was deleted.
    Poppy garden - Page 3 - Grasscity.com Forums

3. #3 WildWill, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    I didn't delete your thread, but your best bet to have a thread reinstated is to contact our admin RMJL. I'm sorry if you're distressed over the situation, I understand it's an emotional thing for you. But it is just a thread on a message board.

I reviewed the other thread you referred to and I reported it as being against TOS, so hopefully another mod who has powers in that area can take care of it. You're right, if one is deleted the other should be as well. We do our best to get rid of all threads that violate the rules, but there are always going to be a few that get through.

EDIT: Looks like one of my brethren already looked at the thread and has given a warning.

4. Thank you, I was in in emotional state this morning. I know it's not the end of the world. In the heat of the moment I felt like I was being silenced about talking about what happened to me.

5. Yes, I have taken care of warning those involved in the Poppy Thread you are referring to mjmama25, however the thread you made was a bit more difficult to keep around here with the central point revolving around the date rape drug and an experience you had with it.

If the story you told is genuine, I highly recommend that you worry less about posting this kind of thing on a public internet forum and focus more time and energy in reporting your experience to the proper authorities and having yourself checked out by a licensed Physician as soon as possible.

If you have any more questions regarding the thread deletion, however, please feel free to PM me with your concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.