delete posts, threads, etc

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by foulridgeclaret, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey peeps, how do I delete all my posts and basically I want to close my account n delete all info, cheers in advance

2. I like to wait till the agent who has been assigned to monitor me has had time to review all my posts.

3. i also have a question about my post. . i made a new thread but i jhave not seen it. how long for an all clear til the mod ok's it.

4. You can't delete all your posts, but you can get your account deleted by emailing the administrator via the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. :wave:

5. Probably got caught in the spam filter. It picks up a dolphin or two along with all the tuna. ;)

You could pm a moderator for the forum you posted it in to check it out and release it. At the forum Index, the moderators are listed in the far right column for each forum. :smoking:

6. 10 bucks to delete your account op.....just kidding...;)

7. As explained before you can't delete your existing posts however you can request your account deleted. You should also know that when your account is deleted your posts will continue to exist on Grasscity.

As the question is now answered , i am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.