Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delaware Jack sour pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KMKJack, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Very nice Jack sour pickup had a 1/2 picks like a lil under a quarter very nice strain, tooons of crystals nice lil purps all throughout really great bud, gotta love the delaware dank

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful, I smoked some stuff like two days ago that looked like that. Very fire

3. Was it grown outdoors?

I've smoked some outdoor sour(not jack sour) and it looked like that.

I love the taste man! good fire you got in your hands!

4. Iduno as to wether it was outdoors on not, but true that it is quite tasty :)

5. good way to represent the 302! :D

what did u pay for that?? looks real dank

6. looks dank, keep the dank photos coming!!!
    rep++

7. Haha yea methinks delawares not really know for the dank so i'm thinkin s'bought time it should b lol btw was 230$ a half oz

8. hint of purp!

9. Delaware dank..? i can never find that shit lol.

10. wtff?! dude, thats bullshit): im jelous...fuck you.

11. Yeeeep, stuff is delicious.

12. Yupp there was definatly a good bit of purps throughout, though not so much on the outside more round the stem n such though there were a few particularly nice buds that were swimming in it, and for all of those in DE the shyts definatly around, just gotta look around a lil bit in the past few weeks we have had the jack sour, some grandaddy purps, skunk X Haze, and its only gettin better :) gotta love the fall harvest

13. Delaware dank will be getting up there soon, i swear their was a frost by now, it was like 40 degree's last night!