Deja vu

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Stonefry, Nov 30, 2011.

1. can anyone help explain what deja vu really is for me:confused:
    it trips me out like im psychic or something the rest of the day whenever i have one

2. it's a glitch in the matrix.

3. i think its when u see something then you think you seen it before but its actually ur brain repeating the thought or some shit, so u think its a memory but its not
    dunno if that makes sense i don't even know if its true but thats what i heard

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSf8i8bHIns]What is Déjà vu? - YouTube[/ame]

5. i have had that feeling particularly more when i was a kid than as an adult. I would think of something and get the feeling i had done it before but I wasn't able to make the distinction of whether it was my mind fucking with me or if it's a legitimate coincedence from a past life.

6. thanks everyone :gc_rocks: that video taught me also about prescque vu, that vu kills my high.

7. It's some hippy shit maaan

8. #8 bobishbill, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    Sometimes i dream of somethin then all day i just keep livein out that dream

9. Yeah, deja vu is weird. I know the video said 8 to 9 years old, but I can remember having deja vu in kindergarten! It's really interesting that it's attached to epilepsy...in fact, I think there's a thread on here that discusses epilepsy, and all the vu's in relation to that. dirtydingusus usually elaborates on this stuff...I don't know a whole lot about it.

(maybe he'll drop in...)

10. dejavu
    to me
    is
    when
    things line up
    and wheather good
    or bad
    its where i am ments to be at that time.

11. When you see familiar faces,
    But you don't remember where they're from,
    Could you be wrong?
    When you've been particular places,
    That you know you've never been before,
    Can you be sure?
    'Cause you know this has happened before,
    And you know that this moment in time is for real,
    And you know when you feel Deja vu.

12. Deja Vu is when your brain is analyzing something for patterns, it recognizes a pattern. Then thinks to give you "advice" based on what happened last time, but by that time you've already noticed that it's not the same and thus, you get the feeling of Deja Vu.

13. "Déjà vu" is french for "Already seen". If that doesn't clear things up I don't know what will.

14. deja vu always trips me out when it happens....its crazy, doesnt happen that often