Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

deja-vu

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillzthatkillz, Sep 15, 2009.

1. i just remembered this while reminiscing on some of my smoking experiences. one thing that i remembered was when i was smoking some fire ass bud with some friends in the park. i got so FUCKING BAKED it felt like i was tripping. things werent happening in normal time, everything seemed random and out of place. but the thing i remember most was several instances of deja-vu. The only one i can remember right now was when i went to sit on a log nearby and the moment i sat down i felt as though i had sat on this log many years ago when i was kid". "i then got up and got the deja-vu feeling again, followed by me laughing at it then feeling deja vu about the laughter. i had several more that night but i cant remember exactly what they were pertaining too. it was weird to say the least and made me laugh a shitload after it had happened. this ever happen to any1?

2. Yeah, i got this.. not to the same extent or has bad as you, but i had it, a very lighter expierence, but it sounds awesome. : D

I'm dieing for some white widow.