Deja vu.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by MandalaSmoker, Feb 24, 2012.

1. I hope I spelled that correctly.Okay well do you all have this?If so how often?Do you remember your dreams each time?Does this happen multiple times in a row?If so how long has it went on for?Did you ask for this to happen?

Discuss your stories please.Mine are interesting to say the least.The first time I ever heard about aliens and how they can help you if you allow them I did a sort of prayer and asked them to show me what some things were that are going to happen.The very first dream I had I that actually happened felt like I was still awake.So did all the others.I could never tell I was sleeping and alwasy was tired.This went on for more then 8 months.Every night these dreams happened.How do I know they are happening?well right now is the timeline I was shown or had dreams of,very vivid life like dreams if they were.

The deja vu has happened longer than a year now.Its everyday.I have avoided some bad shit too from being able to remember them.I've dodged the police more than once.

Not saying this is true but I've recently heard that a lot of people are expirencing this and its becouse we've seen this before.Sorry for spelling I'm kind blazed .Love and positive vibes going your way blades.

2. 135 views and not one reply?Damn I bet y'all think I'm crazy or some shit ohwell.Lol

3. Oh well, Fuck it. Who want's to be normal anyway. I feel like I've been experiencing deja vu on the regular to the point where I don't worry about too many things since things just work out in the end regardless. Like I was already prepared in a sense. I'm pretty blazed too man, but I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

4. That's what's up.Lol this is a tiny dot in out 100 million galaxies or something like that.

I'm high.

5. Man, you have no idea how many times I've watched that "How insignificant we really are" video" on Youtube haha.

6. de ja vu is a glitch in the matrix