Deformed Seedlings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Joe22, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Hi there! I need some help with my seedlings.

I have these nuken seeds. They germinated January 26th. I started feeding them 4 days later with 1ml of the advanced nutrients Micro, Grow and bloom. They are in oasis root cubes. Watered when ever cube started to get dry. Temperature between 68 -80 F. Humidity 55%-70%. 600w Led lights about 47 inches away. Grow 3x3 grow tent. Ph 6.5 Filtered water. Temperature was above 77 degrees for around a week, a week and a half ago. Thats when I started noticing problems. So I pulled up the lights, to where they currently are (47 inches); Improved air flow and removed a heating mat I had. Temperature is not going up 75 now. Humidity decreased to 50%-60%. Those are the current numbers.

One of them is out growing the others by far.

This is the good one:
    [​IMG]
    This ones are the same strain but deformed. Any Ideas what could be going on with these?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have these Thai lights (I asked the seed bank for the best temperature for these one and they told me it was 25 degrees.). They started growing really fast but then started to look dry and have grown slowly. These ones same almost the same conditions as the others, except for the following:
    Fed them since germination
    Germinated Feb 4th
    Kept the cover of the dome at night, for a couple of days after the sprouted.(My intention was to maintain heat during the night.)

They look like these:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Any ideas?

2. Sorry, not sure why the images didnt work. Here are the links in the same order. Thanks!

Nuken

Thai lights

3. I can’t see pics but guessing you burnt them with feeding too early.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum