Deformed leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by HighGradeBuds, Mar 16, 2018.

1. A few leaves are lookin a bit odd. Doesn't seem to be a problem just wondering if you guys know what would cause this
    IMG_0317.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Quite simply is prob your PH.... What is it sitting @ ? (& run off ?)
    Look healthy enough though for now...
    As long as your not over/under watering , ph is good and light is far enough away, it should resolve itself soon enough.

3. Not too sure atm ph kit is definitely in the cart on the site tho I know the waters roughly 6.5

4. 6.5 is good..... I assume your growing in soil?
    test the run off too.....

5. Yeah soil an never tested my nute solution so far as I don't own a kit just yet but I understand about lockout and stuff and I'm 95% sure it's almost spot on

6. Heat stress? That causes clawing , deformed leaves... I had it.
    Raised the light and within a week, they settle down and straightened out....

7. Okay thanks will give it a try

• Like Like x 1
  8. There is nothing wrong with those plants except maybe a little touch of light based dehydration - not even burnt.

9. Cool

10. I have some similar looking leaves, mostly lower or smaller leaves, is there an actual reason why? Too many nutes ? Too much lights ? Stress?
    I personally think it's the nutes

IMG_0984.JPG

11. looks ok. not sure why the leaves look clipped. Do you have any bugs? Sometimes little leaves get damaged quite easily. As long as they grow through it its fine. They will look a little thin at the beginning of the stretch. Have you started flowering or are they autos? To much nutes will start by the leaf tips yellowing and browning. Then u usually see weird cuurling of the new growth and it does not grow out straight. They stay kind of weird. In general I dont see any probs. Take it slow. Its too easy to overreact when you look at them everyday

12. They are clones, 1 1/2 weeks old, and they have been in the newly transplanted soil for 3 weeks now 18/6 schedule

13. I can't see anything wrong with your plants either mate I can't help but think you lot hadn't actually seen what I was trying to point out. A nibbled lookin leaf in the center of the pic. There's a couple like that