Deformed leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by FishroosterBread, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Hello any one know what could cause leaves to deform like this? could it be mite/bug infestation?
    Also those deformed parts come apart pretty easily.

20171023_172416.jpg 20171023_172458.jpg

2. Whoa! Not looking good ! I would suggest that you give us some details so we can help you out.

Weeks.
    Lights.
    Nutes.
    Strain.

3. about 3-4 weeks old gorilla glue #4 clone under 400w hps. I have not given any nutes yet for clones.
    1 another clone got also same symptoms. mothers and rest of the clones looks healthy

4. This looks like overwatwring to me right away. Do you let the medium go dry enough between waterings? Are the plants in the proper sized containers? If the container is too big then it could be taking too long to dry. If it is over watering, it must have been going on for a while to get that bad. I could be wrong though.

5. I dont think its ovew watering, I have let soil dry thoroughly always and watered plant when its start to droop.

6. What is the ph of the water going in and the water coming out? Could be lockout due to bad ph and/or root rot.

7. Okay some clones started turn leaves to yellow and brown pretty fast, found some black dots under leaves and some webbing on root riot blocks. I used neem oil like product and seem so far symptoms have stoppped spreading.