Deformed leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SkyWhisker, Dec 12, 2016.

1. I have a few small plants about a month into flower and realized I wanted something perpetual. Sprouted this seed less than a week ago with a few others and it has some really weird looking leaves... None of the other plants are doing this and I haven't been able to find anything about it online. Growth is a little stunted but otherwise healthy, so I'm not really worried but I am curious.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Please and thank you
    [​IMG]

2. Also, both deformed leaves have like a tiny single white hair (puny, i cant take a decent pic rn). Thought it was something stuck to the plant so pulled off one side and found out it actually was part of the plant... Will try to take a picture after my phone charges. I don't think they're pistols, but at this point Idek...

3. I've seen that, it may grow out of it, it may not. It could either just be bad genetics or maybe it's a blueberry cross, they get twisted leaves like that.

4. So my plants finally got big enough to top, and again everything was normal, till i got to this one. Very weird growth (I think there are tiny leaves instead of stamens in places now!) and at risk of sounding even crazier, I think it might have even topped itself?!?
    I like that it's weird and plan to keep it growing but I'm wondering if these are signs that something bad will happen due to genetics, like a hermie?
    What do you guys think?
    Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. do you know the strain

6. No idea, pulled from a bag of about 500 random bagseeds lol. It's actually the main reason I posted this.
    But if it managed to break the apical dominance gene (happens when topping) all by itself, what other things might it do? Y'know? Hoping not, but it probably is just bad genes. I'll grow it out and see.
    Thanks guys!