Deformed leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Geonerd, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Hi. I am growing 4 feminized plants on the same soil but one of them has developed since the begining a strange deformity on its leaves. Please check the picture the plant on the back on the right. All other plants look fine.
    Is it genetically sick or what?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Maybe if you took a pic from farther away , like Nebraska

3. Assuming you were true to your process and all the plants have been treated the same: water ph , nutrients, soil , etc.

I've seen a few mutant plants from seed in my time not quite that bad but that being said they still weren't worth the time.

I'd say chuck it and veg the other three beauties longer to utilize the space and make it worth your time.

Just my 2cents. Good luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Here a few more pics.
    I've been very strict the whole process. It is sad to lose that one, it is a Tangie from Reserva Privada.
    It is not broad mites

Attached Files:

5. Its probably just in the genetics of the plant. Go ahead and leave it alone for a little while and see what happens with it's growth. It might straighten on out and you can probably clan up some of that heavy growth down in the center of the plant and go ahead and start to shape it up some. If your clone or particular strain of seed has tight nodal spacing, then you get that kind of very compact tight growth on the plant. But I don't know what would make the leaves deformed other than something in the genetics of the plant. Consolation prize...the others look great. This one might come on out and be OK. They will surprise you sometimes. TWW

6. Thank you and snackstick

• Like Like x 1
  7. Might be a boron def or maybe it's just genetics Keep an eye on her for a few days, Has it been like that since seedling?

8. Yes, since seedling. That is why I don't think is a deficiency. The other 3 have the same treatment and are doing great.

9. Are all 4 same strain...didn't see that. I'd be inclined to take TWW advice...let it go for a while and see if it straightens out. If not cull it. That's how I'd do it.

10. I would bet its a different strain from the others.

11. Tangie is notorious for being a stain finicky strain to cultivate even for experienced growers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Nop. All different.
    Cinderella 99
    Ghost train haze
    Cookies Kush
    Tangie

13. More pics

Attached Files: