Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Definitions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rader720, Nov 18, 2009.

1. #1 rader720, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    Edit:

I would like to use this topic to organize a list of definitions of slang used by tokers and smokers....
    please post definitions you see missing.

Taking Gazoo's idea, im going to start copying all definitions listed to the top here for easy reference.

Bong- pipe(usually a long cylinder of glass with another smaller cylinder going from the outside the larger to the inside with a slide on the end containing weed) filled with some water in the bottom
    Cornering- to burn only a corner of a bowl, normally when smoking in a circle.
    Dank- The best of the weed, strong, tasty, sticky, fluffy, potent weed
    Dime- 10 dollars of weed
    Dub- 20 dollars of weed
    Kief(pure)- Trichromes (sp?) that fall off of bud druing grinding or shaking
    Kief(Unpure)- Kief mixed with fine particles of bud which usually fall through a kief catching screen
    Mids- the 'basic' weed, not too potent, but still has a good effect
    Quarter- 1/4 Ounce of weed
    Slide- piece containing the MJ in a bong that SLIDES out to let the user pull the smoke out.
    Spliff- joint rolled with half tobacco half weed (proportions vary on what ya like )
    Sploof- when trying to hide smell, consists of stuffing dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll
    Toke- to take a hit/puff.
    Weed Fairy a mysterious entity who leaves weed for you when you least expect it.(haha)

2. Defining slang is usually left to the area or region that uses the word,meanings vary over distance and will probably just confuse people.Besides there isn't much to really define.

3. Umm, ok... I mite not spell it right, haha...
    Cornering- to burn only a corner of a bowl, normally when smoking in a circle.
    Dank- The best of the weed, strong, tasty, sticky, fluffy, potent weed
    Toke- to take a hit/puff.
    Sploof- when trying to hide smell, consists of stuffing dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll
    Dime- 10 dollars of weed
    Quarter- 20 dollars of weed
    Mids- the 'basic' weed, not too potent, but still has a good effect

... I guess thats all I really got... I know theres more! but yea

4. Thats the kinda thing i was talking about... haha guess i should have at least added something as an example... o well her goes

Spliff: joint rolled with half tobacco half weed (proportions vary on what ya like :smoking: )

5. There is a thread with all the definitions, cant find it. For the time being i suggest you use urbandictionary.

6. yeah i looked, couldnt find it. just thought it would be a good addition to the apprentice forum :( guess no one else thinks so sept CmMx

7. I do think it is a good idea but if you organize it better. Right now its kind of a mess. If you do in fact put a list together I think some will appreciate it :D

8. taking ur advice on organizing more +rep

9. yea, thats a good idea, im out of it, so if i can think of anymore i will post, nice thread my friend! :)

10. umm no, a quarter (1/4th of an ounce) is 7 grams and costs more than 20$ unless you're buying shit weed

11. got dis off urbandictionary

1. weed fairy 198 up, 4 down[​IMG] [​IMG] buy weed fairy mugs, tshirts and hoodies
    a mysterious entity who leaves weed for you when you least expect it.
    if you are good and share your weed, the weed fairy comes when you are in need
    if you are bad and don't share a bit, the weed fairy will come and take your shit.

12. yeah i just re read that, ha missed tht ima fix it though

@t-bone haha thats worth putting up i think

13. yea haaha a dub is $20 worth, a quarter is 7 grams.
    also, a sploof can be activated carbon like mine

14. a quarter? Aha.....No

Round Here We Call That A Fourth....Or A Siete.

U Ask Me For A Quarter....Ill Give U 25 Cents.