Deficiency on my plant - 10 Gal No Til

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Powned, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Okay thanks Ill try to build maybe a little bed like 60 Gal or something maybe 18 inch tall 3 feet large 1.5 feet deep which is 50 gal. Ill try to mix a new no til soil bathc and maybe start from new

edit : my recipe is based of a few different recipes but the base is 1/3 peat 1/3 compost 1/3 perlite ,i have aded kelp alfalfa shrimp meal, rock dust, biochar, karanja meal, neem meal and a little bit of canadian bat guano. (high nitrogen). I thought I had to Keep It Simple to get good result but it seems like I run into new problems every time :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dont get beat up about it. You WILL have the best weed of your life once you get your grow dialed.

I highly recommend you add lime flour (Calcitic /dolomite/ Oyster Shell) @1 Cup/CuFt=7.5gallons to the mix. This will buffer the PH and you will see less problems (deficiences).
    IMO the no till recipe is a little dense, so I drop the rock dust dust to 1-2 C and I add extra aeration (perlite/pumice/etc).

Best of luck and a happy harvest

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3. @PoiBoy79 Thank you man! It's funny that no matter how many times I heard that bigger pots were better I never made the connection you just did until now haha. Moving forward I will definitely be using 15's and 20's and I appreciate the tips as always!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well the spider mites are still there. Im spraying every 2 days with a mixt]ure of propretary herbs, grain alcohol, neem tonic and soap nuts as emulsifier. after 3-4 days the spider mites are still there.

Did anyone succesfully wipe them out in the past? IF so, how , many days did it takee? I am worreid.

Should I just chop the plant and throw the soil away? Is the soil still good, or is it infested with mites / eggs??