Deficiency help!!! Come on guys give me some knowledge

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Olafdaredeye, May 16, 2018.

1. Nice! What's your daily temps now? We're running in the mid-80's already. Did you plant all those when you planted the weed too? I mean from seed at the same time?

2. Is this all the nutes your using or are you adding nutes to your watering?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Chicken poop tea for now

4. Lol, the daily temp here is 95 and dry.

The tomatoes I started at the same time. The tomatoes are isis candy, Brandywine, and purple Cherokee.

Most of the peppers I started died. I have some double cross hatch chili, and yellow jalapenos left. Otherwise the most of the Chili's are Pueblo Chilis and 6 cherry pepper.

5. Wish I could get me some Pot Belly Pig poop! That crap worked wonders on veggie I've read. For all plants.

6. Ugh these girls are going to get huge. Lol they aren't stopping

7. Ugh these girls are going to get huge. Lol they aren't stopping

8. These are the biggest

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum @ I love growing weed

10. 8th day in flower 20180611_091506.jpg

11. Cool. Get a magnifying lens. That's the only way to be sure if the trichomes turn color

12. I've got a regular magnifying glass..not one of those electric usb microscopes. Is the regular one good enough? Oh. I wanted to ask. Out of the different strains you are growing, which one is your favorite to use? If you have tried them all?

13. Uhm, it's more like a jewelry microscope 50x. No need to go all out.

14. I have only tried the white widow and blueberry.

The other ones are new.

AMNESIA MOLOTOV: HIGHLY POTENT SATIVA RUSSIAN-STYLE
    The guys at Kalashnikov Seeds from Russia’s Southern border are probably not your typical stoner-types judging from their background alone. Some of these passionate breeders happen to be Soviet Army vets while others may simply have a portion of natural Russian toughness given to them at birth. Anyway, what they do have in common with cannabis lovers everywhere is their immense passion for creating marijuana, and here we mean the really outstanding type that at times may well blow your socks off like their latest strain, Amnesia Molotov.

Kalashnikov Seeds took an Amnesia, a Chem Dawg and their very own Kubanskiy Ubiyza (“Killer from the Kuban Region”) for this one. It is because of this combo of very good genetics that the resulting Sativa-dominant strain (60% Sativa) turned out very reliable yet undemanding and easy-to-grow with a natural resistance against fungal diseases. This makes Amnesia Molotov also a good choice for new cannabis growers which isn’t exactly a common thing when it comes to first-class Sativas.

The plant normally reaches a medium height between 100-130cm which can be a plus if you want to grow her outdoors and keep her hidden. If you grow her indoors under a 600W light in your tent you can expect good yields of up to 600g/m². Outdoors, you can expect anywhere from 900-1700g per plant, depending on conditions. Her flowering time is a rather short 63-65 days.

Did we mention already that Amnesia Molotov is quite potent? With her crazy 24% of THC she will deliver a spectacular Sativa high that is just the right thing if you want to get creative during the day. Amnesia Molotov is a good smoke for socializing and all sorts of other activities but smoke her some more and she can get outright psychedelic! Because of her high THC content, Amnesia Molotov is also quite suitable for making wax and oils, she’ll guarantee plentiful of pure THC goodness and sure won’t disappoint!

Her intensive scent when she grows may give you a hint, Amnesia Molotov delights with tangy, yet pleasant citrus notes that come through very well when you smoke her but mixes it with oriental incense notes and a sprinkle of ginger.

If you want a spectacular daytime Sativa that makes for an awesome smoke experience with some explosive Sativa potency you likely won’t have to look further than giving this Russian lady a try! Now consider that she is also a ridiculously easy-growing plant and then her great taste and you’ll see why you should really grow her if you love Sativas!

Blow Dream Seeds | Victory Seeds
    Blueberry and Haze come together in this outstanding hybrid that fulfils all your inner desires. Up to 24% THC and solid CBD ensure this baby packs a punch, and with yields reaching up to 800g/m2 when growing weed indoors, that’s not the only reason she’ll knock you off your feet. Take her outside and harvests of up to 1500g per plant are in the offing, all with the same incredible power that invigorates your mind and then sends your body into a full state of relaxation. Sweet blueberry flavour paves the way for a smoke that is totally delicious, but take too much and you find yourself in a blissful state of sleep.
    She is exceptional for curing insomnia, but also relieves stress, headaches, depression and physical pain at will. For an all-rounder with staggering flavour and exceptional yields

[​IMG]
    MISSING IN BARCELONA

To obtain Missing in Barcelona, Eva Seeds crossed the Sativa High Level (Lesotho x Skunk Haze) with the Blueberry original. Available in feminized seeds format.

[​IMG]
    Missing in Barcelona by Eva Seeds
    The result is a fast-growing, well-proportioned and elegant plant. It has a branched and elongated structure, taller than wide. It responds well to FIM and apical pruning as well as to SOG and SCroG crops.

During the flowering phase it forms very resinous and long buds with an intense aroma of tangerines and peach. It has a strong sweet peach flavour with a tangerine-type citrus nuances and touches of spices.

It has a very powerful, cerebral and funny and smiling effect, physically relaxing and pleasant. Ideal for gatherings with friends and to unwind after a long day. Used as medicinal marijuana to lift the mood and stimulate the appetite

Furious Candy two famous varieties were crossed outstanding for their intense aroma and high production of resin, such as Papa’s Candy and White Shark. Available in feminized seeds format

robust and balanced growth, forming large dark green leaves and stems. It forms a large central stem surrounded by strong branches full of buds. It responds well to pruning, no longer forming a large central bud and forming longer and more dense central buds.

During the flowering phase it forms very resinous and compact buds with an intense fruity and strawberry bubblegum-type sweet aroma. Offers a high production of resin and an intense combination of terpenes, for which it is ideal to extract resin.

Alien vs triangle
    Originally only produced as an F1 limited edition hybrid between our original strains Ripley's OG and Triangle Kush, this variety was so well recieved by customers we had no choice but to reproduce her as an F2 and add to our main catalogue items. Seasoned growers of both auto's and photoperiods have made statements like 'the strongest weed I've ever grown' - Alien Vs. Triangle was has also repeatedly tested over 20% thc, with one sample tested at over 25%. This automatic variety is no joke! It was also part of a comparison grow across several forums and social media platforms, so it's also one of the most widely tested and publicised varieties. She yields very well, can grow to over 1.2 meters tall, but also can complete the full automatic cycle within 75 days. Any auto-skeptics should give this lady a whirl

15. Oh. I also noticed a little red spot on the tip of one of the calyx any idea what that might be?

16. No, nothing to worry about. You still have atleat seven more weeks of development. But do you have a jewelers microscope. You will need that to watch the trichromes change color.

17. I'll get one.. a jewellers microscope..do you have a recommendation what brand and model that's a reasonable price?

18. Carson MicroBrite Plus 60X-120X. Or DREAME 30X 60X LED

They are less than $15. Simple investment to start out with.

Then read threads on trichromes coloring. There are different effects depending on color but better off just going with the standard 40% amber

19. Thanks for the info! I'll get one ordered up.;)

20. Started to do some training. Just got the bamboo stick