deficiency again, PPM question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loanbanker, Mar 14, 2003.

1. When a plant flowers does it increase its usage of nutrient? I ask this because I once had a defeciency that requried me to increase flora-bloom as a nutrient. My plant was developing purple streaks int he stems.

Now that I have had my plant in the veg state it has returned. I have however kept the nutrient level the same. Around 1150 PPM. Anyone have any luck using the floragrow series and if so what was your prefered PPM while in the flowering stage?

Any help is appreciated. Please excuse any misspellings etc.. Im at work and typing this quickly! lol. Thank you anyone who can help!

2. yes....during the flowering stage the plant will need more phosphorus....firstly the plant will use all the phosphorus it has....i.e. the leaves will turn yellow normally due to using all the nutrients stored.....however some strains naturally have diffrent colours associated with them......i.e. purple........and red.......hence a flowering being of a higher phosphorus content than a veg fert like.....10-60-10......Peace out.....Sid

3. in a hyrdo grow, you got it righton the ppm