Defeciency or lockout?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by justiceman, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Hey everyone I am experiencing some type of necrotic blotches on one of my leaves and it looks like it's going to progress. It began happening about a week ago possibly a little less.

First the leaf started to curl down slightly. then each blade started to yellow ever so slightly. Then the blotches that look like a Phosphorus deficiency appeared. Also if you note the veins are starting to turn purple, when they should be green.

I use Roots Organics potting soil.
    I use R/O water supplemented with molasses for cal mag, but I am thinking about just using normal botanicare cal mag.
    She is 2 weeks and 4 days old.
    I have gave her this nute brew about a week ago:
    Note: measurements are per gallon
    10ml Big Buddha grow 2–0.5–0.25
    5 ml Extreme Serene 0–2–2
    5 ml Trinity 0.1–0.5–0.25
    10ml Ancient amber

I did one foliar application with the Extreme Serene when the lights went out about a week ago as well.

I am thinking it might be a P deficiency, and I am wondering why. I question why. possibly because I gave it to much nutes in the wrong proportions. Or is it as simple as I need to give them nutes immediately. Or is it some other type of deficiency. I heard P was also locked out because of soggy cold soils. since I put them in big pots I have only watered them once every 4-5 days. That might mean that the soil is to soggy even though it has generous amounts of perlite. In any case enough with my ranting. I think its P, because Nitrogen would start yellowing at the bottom first if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully its not a PH problem. I gave my brew to them at about 6.3 ph.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. So I gave her straight water and cal mag(35ppm at 6.0ph) and the Run off read 1550ppm! I flushed her and got the ppm down to around 650 but I checked the PH and it still read 5.4. Should I even worry a bout runoff PH Or should I think about adding some dolomite lime to the topsoil?

3. any advice guys?