Deer tick How to call out of work?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lerf, Aug 17, 2012.

1. In my area lyme disease and west nile pop up EVERY YEAR! we've actually had west nile warnings for about 5 years now. My sophomore year at school about 20 people died of west nile. of course lyme isn't as common now but it was a significant worry for a few years. Just sayin you don't gotta jump down the guys throat.

2. ...he's skipping work because of a tick bite, what do you except me to do, congratulate him?

3. lol some people can't handle not feeling good. Not everyone can be tough :laughing:

4. Nah, he's not skipping cuz of a tick bite. He's skipping cuz he wants to go out of town.

5. wow sounds like somebody has got their panties in a bunch. i understand not everyone can be as 'tough' and 'macho' as you, but realize he doesn't want to go to work because he is lightheaded from the antibiotics.

seriously though man, chill the fuck out.

6. He already gave himself up and said he doesn't want to go to work because he wants to go out of town.

Seems if you're too "lightheaded" to construct burgers all day, then you should be too "lightheaded" to go out of town to have fun.

7. Tell them you broke both your legs and then go in tomorrow and tell them you woke up and they were miraculously healed.

8. lmao this thread is hilarious

9. Just say 'So I got bit by a deer tick. I really woke up and just feel lightheaded and I dont feel like working.'

10. Heh, if only I can call in today ;.; I wasn't even suppose to work today, but I came in baked a few days ago to get some tea and my manager kindve tricked me into working.....

Fml.

11. Say that it's on your balls.

12. Lyme sucks, I had it this year and missed a week of work, No reason to make up a story, your doctor will probably give you a note not to work.

Worst part is having really achy joints all the time and just constantly being tired. I slept for like 4 strait days haha

13. Fuck what these people are saying lyme is serious shit get tested so it can be prevented!!