Deep penetration

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wk420, May 25, 2012.

1. I love the feeling of when a guy is fucking me so hard and deep, it feels amazing when he goes as deep as he can go. I want to know if it feels just as good for guys as it does for me? Does it feel better the deeper you go or does it not make any difference?

2. Are we talking vagina or asshole here...?

3. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']Are we talking vagina or asshole here...?[/QUOTE]

Vagina

4. there is nothing like the feeling of a stickin my 3 foot dick right in that box
    She needs to bleed
    knameen?

5. The more of my penis I have covered the happier I am.

6. Yea I like Pushin it all the way in and as far as I can pull out with out leaving the pussy

7. I try to go so deep its like I'm fucking her ovaries, maybe if I hit them hard enough I won't have to worry about a baby.

8. Deeper is better; but she likes variation, so don't just push in all the way every time.. vary it. Her pleasure will make up for what you're missing out on, trust me :ey:

9. Fuck depth
    You should feel how amazing sex is with a tight vagina.. Just gotta tighten the right muscles. Besides, it all feels good to men.

Ever hear a man bitch about getting off?
    I haven't

10. ^ Yo I had one bitch that didn't know how to fuck, so yes I bitched. She was like doing jumping jacks without the up and down motion lmao

11. I like it too :smoke:

12. [quote name='"luerae420buds"']Fuck depth
    You should feel how amazing sex is with a tight vagina.. Just gotta tighten the right muscles. Besides, it all feels good to men.

Ever hear a man bitch about getting off?
    I haven't[/QUOTE]

Had one girl with the tightest pussy OMG !!! Tried like 5 positions before i was able to get it in .....
    Even with lube ...... I didn't last very long ..... Best pussy ever ...

13. Thank god...

14. I could not help but notice your contributions to a separate thread tonight :p

Are you telling me that the behind is a no go for you?

15. ^ Rape thread? I was lulzing so much to that.

Yea GGrass whats wrong with in the butt? If you think choking tightens up a pussy...

16. I like the whole deep thing. I mean, I like a lot of things, but deep feels so crazy good.

Not that I haven't been horny all night, thanks guys.

17. At the moment, no.

But at other times, it is intriguing.

:smoke:

Allow me to explain, on what I mean by 'intriguing'.

I've never had my dick go in somebody's ass before. Not of a man, nor of a woman.

And never had anything coming into my ass either. Except the one time I tried to have anal sex with my toothbrush.

But the thought is intriguing.

18. The only thing wrong with it is that I've never done it before.

Other than that, everything is fine.

:smoke:

19. Just "joshin" ya man (that sounds weird... am I thinking of another word?)

What about the Vietnamese prostitute thing? Or was that just a fictional short story? I don't remember.

20. The only prostitute I have ever fucked was... were...

Well, none of them were Vietnamese, so it must've been fictional.

Like most of my stories...